Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confederate Flag

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

Default Confederate Flag

With all the debates going on and with the Confederate Flag in the news what are your views on this? Should this remain or should it be removed?

I know this has been a big debate so if you are sensitive on this than please don't get involved in this debate. This is to see the different views and maybe help someone understand the others views.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To wash down the bagel w/cream cheese - Naughty Babe You were a good sport putting up with my posting. - princesspink Peace offering - princesspink Some luck of the Irish? - princesspink For the diligence you show in trying to post videos - princesspink 
    I can't eat chocolate alone. - princesspink A place to keep those memories we shared - Naughty Babe Just because () - Naughty Babe Congrats on making the 10,000 () - Naughty Babe your always in mine my zodiac twin () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for the friend request :) - BlueSapphire Happy holidays! - Jewel 

Well CT, I guess it's pretty dern sensitive....because nobody but me posted on it.

^-^

3. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel 

Well not being an American I'm not sure my opinion counts........BUT

From what I've heard and read the Confederate Flag is a leftover symbol of the past, and a reminder of divisions that serves no real purpose as the Star and Stripes is the official flag . While I hate being politically correct,I don't see the point in keeping and celebrating something that brings out and promotes hatred. But, I also know that banning things never work either.

Maybe the Flag isn't the issue, maybe it's the people who don't want to be accepting to all people regardless of their colour, race, sex or status in life.
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

5. Likes SirGary, princesspink, FireFly, SpecialK liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper nozzle jockey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

I say keep it, it is only racist for those that are racist themselves. If you look at the history of the flag, it did not promote racism anymore than the American flag of the time. Many feel it is all about slavery in the south when in fact slavery was started and flourished under the American flag. If you look at history there is more to the succession of the southern states than just slavery.

on the flip side, why is ok for the same people that claim this flag is racist, yet desecrate our current flag by walking on it, ****ing on it and burning it? As a proud American, this infuriates me to no end.

If you don't like it here, then get the fu*k out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

7. Thanks alex1 thanked for this post
    Likes SirGary, alex1, Causingtrouble liked this post
    ~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Because that's what you are ... you've got a treasure in (and on) your chest ;-) - Songbird 
    Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink 
    I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 No Message - JerseyGirl Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Not to veer off topic, but if you look for one to buy on the internet there non existant...my oldest had to show me that last week.
    ~ Yield to temptation, it may

not pass your way again ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Babe View Post
    Not to veer off topic, but if you look for one to buy on the internet there non existant...my oldest had to show me that last week.

That's bull****. I have one on my old fire helmet that my son now has, a few of us put them on our helmets, not to be racist, but more as young, rebellious firefighters that loved our job. it wasn't that we were rebellious, we were super gung ho and our officers were the best, we would do anything for them and we were and still are very aggressive interior guys. well, that was way way off topic

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

10. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Because that's what you are ... you've got a treasure in (and on) your chest ;-) - Songbird 
    Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink 
    I loves ya! - Beauty Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 No Message - JerseyGirl Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed Lets get a drink!  You make me smile! - Beauty I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post

That's bull****. I have one on my old fire helmet that my son now has, a few of us put them on our helmets, not to be racist, but more as young, rebellious firefighters that loved our job. it wasn't that we were rebellious, we were super gung ho and our officers were the best, we would do anything for them and we were and still are very aggressive interior guys. well, that was way way off topic
    You know not for nothing but that heated energy you put into your post could be used to relieve sexual tension...js

12. Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Babe View Post

You know not for nothing but that heated energy you put into your post could be used to relieve sexual tension...js

that's exactly why I put m heated energy there, I don't have an outlet to relieve the sexual tension as often as needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post

that's exactly why I put m heated energy there, I don't have an outlet to relieve the sexual tension as often as needed.
    For all the service you have given our country I would be happy to give you that outlet just my way of saying thank you

15. Thanks nozzle jockey thanked for this post
    Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To wash down the bagel w/cream cheese - Naughty Babe You were a good sport putting up with my posting. - princesspink Peace offering - princesspink Some luck of the Irish? - princesspink For the diligence you show in trying to post videos - princesspink 
    I can't eat chocolate alone. - princesspink A place to keep those memories we shared - Naughty Babe Just because () - Naughty Babe Congrats on making the 10,000 () - Naughty Babe your always in mine my zodiac twin () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for the friend request :) - BlueSapphire Happy holidays! - Jewel 

I say lose it...it's offensive to others and it's racist...and that's coming from a southern boy. But I also say that all of those immigrants who came from down south should NOT be allowed to speak there home language in front of Americans because that to is racist and offensive.

^-^

17. Thanks Beauty, Naughty Babe thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty liked this post