Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confederate Flag

boobs make you smile goldielocks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

On the topic of the Confederate Flag....Did you know that the reason the South started to use this flag during the civil war was because there where too many instances of "friendly fire"? If you want to know the facts about this flag I suggest you take the time to read this link http://www.civilwar.com//150182-con...g-history.html

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

The other night I was at a social function where there were about twenty people from North Carolina in attendance. One woman, when I asked, stated she was from a small town called Morganton.

I asked her if her town had a town square with a Confederate war memorial sitting somewhere in it. She thought for a few seconds and then said yes, her town does have a square and a war memorial.

I then said, as the room remained somewhat noisy from all the various side conversations, that I had never been to her town but I may use it as a destination for a motorcycle ride to see the Confederate war memorial before it is torn down.

The room instantly turned eerie quiet.

I took a quick glance around and then stated in an even, matter of fact, tone...

The revisionist wish to rewrite our history, and now-a-days, the Confederate soldiers who fought in the War of Northern Aggression are considered terrorists who killed our American troops.

...and I predict that within ten years, all evidence that the war between the states, flags, momuments, etc. will of been removed except for those few Civil War museums that can survive without government assistance...

...it's sort of funny really, even after a hundred and fifty years, that battle flag still scares the hell out of those ignorant yankee's...*grin*

...then I quickly changed the subject...

...as a card toting member of the Sons of the Confederacy, I can see the writing on the wall...history is written by the victors...

Oh yeah....the flag....it was taken down in front of the old, now a museum, Civil War era courthouse in South Carolina...
    ...and yet, I have seen it wave more since it was taken down than any time in my life...if it offends anyone, I reck'in they will just have to deal....'cause where I sit, it shure as heck ain't do'in away..

*shuffles off to go to the DMV to get the Confederate Flag license plate*....*chuckles*

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

History is always written by the winners...
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Antics1313 View Post
    History is always written by the winners...
    ...very true

And interpreted by the future...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

...very true

And interpreted by the future...
    ...and to hold our ancestors to the same standards we hold for ourselves doesn't do a service to them or us...

Huckleberry Finn has been banned from our schools because of this reasoning..

If South Carolina wants to remove the Confederate Battle Flag from military memorial, that is for the people of South Carolina to decide (which they did at the cost of millions of dollars)

...then the cultural purging began....

...soon, the old plantations and the carefully restored slave quarters behind them and which are now mostly museums, will soon be knocked down and plowed over to hide our nations slavery beginnings...this after the removal of all the memorials to our great grandfathers who gave their lives to a cause which was doomed to fail (something that is happening as we speak)..

What's next?.....an apology and restitution for our dropping of the atomic bomb to end WW2 or for blaming Spain for the sinking of the battleship Maine?...we Americans need to learn to take our lumps, not cover them up...

The Confederate Battle Flag is Americana...right, wrong, or how you feel about it, it is a part of all of us...

...and it ain't going away...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 

it is the symbol of treason
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by joemerchant View Post
    it is the symbol of treason
    It sure is......the same could be said of Old Glory...both are flags of treason waved by traitors....