Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attacks In Paris.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

The French are not allowed to bear arms nevertheless I know of many who have rifles at their disposal.
    I have always been pessimistic about where this World is going. Societies are bound to rise and fall, yet here we are in a modern age where governments have just more than the atom bomb to kill millions. Interesting to note that western societies who may be falling can extinguish a part of Humanity

Do it today, tomorrow might not give you that chance..
    Beauty has graced you since your early years, nor will it leave you at the close of life; Time justly proud of having formed your face will not allow its loveliness to fade.. ( Francois Maynard (1582-1646) )

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because... :) - FireFly Something to drink tonight - Causingtrouble Because I treasure you and your friendship. xoxo - elizabeth Hope you've enjoyed your birthday, sweetie. Too bad I couldn't help you celebrate it. ;) - elizabeth maybe this will do the trick.. hope you feel better soon, - pvtdancer 
    Just for being who you are () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe 

I just turned on my computer and saw this article found in: http://www.ibtimes.com/anonymous-say...sunday-2194926

Anonymous Says ISIS Plans Attacks Against 'Paris And The World' Sunday

By David Gilbert @daithaigilbert d.gilbert@ibtimes.com on November 21 2015 8:32 AM EST

I deleted the article as it is too long..but for those who are concerned, a must read because they are talking not only of attacks in Europe but in the United States.

Last edited by SirFox; 11-21-2015 at 12:45 PM.
    Beauty has graced you since your early years, nor will it leave you at the close of life; Time justly proud of having formed your face will not allow its loveliness to fade.. ( Francois Maynard (1582-1646) )