Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who will be the next president and why

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To wash down the bagel w/cream cheese - Naughty Babe You were a good sport putting up with my posting. - princesspink Peace offering - princesspink Some luck of the Irish? - princesspink For the diligence you show in trying to post videos - princesspink 
    I can't eat chocolate alone. - princesspink A place to keep those memories we shared - Naughty Babe Just because () - Naughty Babe Congrats on making the 10,000 () - Naughty Babe your always in mine my zodiac twin () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for the friend request :) - BlueSapphire Happy holidays! - Jewel 

Bugs Bunny, Because I'm voting for him...no one else on the ballot is near as emphatic

^-^

2. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel 

Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

4. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Its the lesser of evil race...

6. Thanks Naughty Babe thanked for this post
    Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Is Pat Paulson running?.....ut-oh, I am telling my age again...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

We're on a perfectly spherical rock spinning at 1000mph and yet it's still Donald Trump's hair, stupidity and status the amazes me the most.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    We're on a perfectly spherical rock spinning at 1000mph and yet it's still Donald Trump's hair, stupidity and status the amazes me the most.
    I like you erections idea

will that be a national holiday
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

10. Likes Naughty Babe, pvtdancer liked this post
    Just having fun
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For fixing your age :lol: - Naughty Babe all goodies for you..Enjoy - JerseyGirl Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter - JerseyGirl Just because - BlueSapphire 
    you are very special to me - JerseyGirl Something for you to lick lol - BlueSapphire For our night out dancing - JerseyGirl good luck charm!! - JerseyGirl You must be hungry - BlueSapphire 

I'm so not going there on a supposed to be fun site....lol

Living a Film Noir Life Quiet Walker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because I can't find a whip! - pvtdancer Just because - Naughty babe For Good Luck and Best Wishes - Leilei Good to see you ! - SpoiledBrat So nice to have you back.xoxo - Naughty Babe 
    You deserve one for all the hats you wear. I admire you my dear friend () - Naughty Babe To celebrate the holidays...merry Christmas - Naughty Babe You warm mine () - Naughty Babe 

I didn't think there was going to be another election. I thought old B-Roc was gonna just use his pen and make himself king.
    Difficult relationships can be our greatest teachers and healers. They can also accentuate all our weaknesses and frailties.

13. Likes mike0009988 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

I'm going to write in Bugs Bunny.