Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naked Woman Stops Traffic in Houston

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    all goodies inside including panties :) - JerseyGirl It's almost Friday! - BlueSapphire They didn't have pineapples - Naughty Babe To stay awake and for motivation ;) - Jewel Because I think you're awesome and a true gift to this place - Jewel 
    it's nearly Friday x - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel Enjoy your weekend! - Lacee 

Default Naked Woman Stops Traffic in Houston

Discuss. And if this was you - admit it

http://6abc.com/traffic/video-naked-...eeway/1234465/

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy holidays! - Jewel Happy Birthday baby - BlueSapphire For our scary movie! Hugz - Beauty 

If I had a dime for every time a naked woman climbed up on a truck during my commute....

3. Likes NotSure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

If I had a dime for every time I did this during the morning commute.......

5. Likes Antics1313, NotSure liked this post
    Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

I just want to clarify it wasn't me.

7. Likes NotSure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    all goodies inside including panties :) - JerseyGirl It's almost Friday! - BlueSapphire They didn't have pineapples - Naughty Babe To stay awake and for motivation ;) - Jewel Because I think you're awesome and a true gift to this place - Jewel 
    it's nearly Friday x - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel Enjoy your weekend! - Lacee 

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSapphire View Post
    I just want to clarify it wasn't me.
    Alibi, or it was

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by NotSure View Post

Alibi, or it was
    I was getting my ummm nails done

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I was getting my ummm nails done
    She had great nails. BUSTED!!!!

11. Likes BlueSapphire liked this post
    Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by NotSure View Post

She had great nails. BUSTED!!!!
    Most of the women do

13. Likes NotSure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Most of the women do
    Tell it to the judge.

You are caught!!

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

It wasn't me, but why not?))))