Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1145

Thread: First Word Vol 3

Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

desire
    The full package

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good luck on Friday - Causingtrouble to help you out - Causingtrouble 

Want

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Closest thing to red wine :) - Naughty Babe Your morning coffee () - Naughty Babe Happy St.Patties Day Sloop. - pvtdancer A beating heart :) - BlueSapphire To celebrate - BlueSapphire 
    Coz i can lolololol xxx - Siren You know why ;) - BlueSapphire For being you - BlueSapphire Keep up the posting - Causingtrouble Just because :) - BlueSapphire 
    No mistletoe so here's some Canadian clover. - princesspink Have an amazing holiday Sloop! - princesspink 

Need

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good luck on Friday - Causingtrouble to help you out - Causingtrouble 

Food

Reassuringly expensive Cleorge_Gooney's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty babe Merry Xmas xxx - Naughty babe Since ya didn't see the one in the photo, thought I send ya one. lol - elizabeth To ring in the new year () - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    A pathetic attempt to cool your AV down ;) - BlueSapphire To my fellow cheating Banker! - Beauty 

menu
    The full package

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Restaurant
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Dinning

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel 

Table
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble From Santa - junkmail 

Chair

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

sit.