Page 2 of 180 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: First Word Vol 3

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

Tasty

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Closest thing to red wine :) - Naughty Babe Your morning coffee () - Naughty Babe Happy St.Patties Day Sloop. - pvtdancer A beating heart :) - BlueSapphire To celebrate - BlueSapphire 
    Coz i can lolololol xxx - Siren You know why ;) - BlueSapphire For being you - BlueSapphire Keep up the posting - Causingtrouble Just because :) - BlueSapphire 
    No mistletoe so here's some Canadian clover. - princesspink Have an amazing holiday Sloop! - princesspink 

eats

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To celebrate your 1,500th post ! - Songbird By there doll. I do like you just a tinee bit. Well maybe more. I enjoy your company and posting with you and I do know you like talking dirty and that kinda interesting too. All kidding aside. Glad your my friend - Stickin Itin Happy Holidays - Naughty Babe Cheers and happy holidays to you and yours! - Jewel Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Merry Christmas, sweet treasure box of banter :-) - Songbird Happy New Year - Causingtrouble Something to put that sapphire in, no rag needed, it'll always shine () - Jewel to get you drunk - Causingtrouble 
    A drink for Valentines Day - JerseyGirl To celebrate!! - NotSure Happy Easter! - Jewel Hey beautiful - as promised here is a rose for you as a oken of my love for you - Sloop Blue sapphire surrounded by diamonds....official! - Sloop 
    sorry this flower will have to do till I can give you some in person - ultimate just a wee flower for my wee flower - Sloop see no chocolate - Sloop Something to bite into..... :) - ultimate to enjoy the night - Causingtrouble 

Sweet

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Closest thing to red wine :) - Naughty Babe Your morning coffee () - Naughty Babe Happy St.Patties Day Sloop. - pvtdancer A beating heart :) - BlueSapphire To celebrate - BlueSapphire 
    Coz i can lolololol xxx - Siren You know why ;) - BlueSapphire For being you - BlueSapphire Keep up the posting - Causingtrouble Just because :) - BlueSapphire 
    No mistletoe so here's some Canadian clover. - princesspink Have an amazing holiday Sloop! - princesspink 

sugar

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Sloop

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    This might be the only pie you get.......lol - princesspink 

Ski..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Fall

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 

colors
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Purple

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 

eater
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about