Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Cage Dies

Professional Smart-ass CoolHeat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back Mike - Naughty Babe Have a Drink On Me. :) - SpoiledBrat Glad you are here my friend!! - JerseyGirl For your hangover :lol: - Jewel couldn't find turps. - pvtdancer 
    Happy bday () they didn't have vodka :oops: - Naughty Babe Happy Easter to the both of you () - Jewel just for you - Siren Just coz i love you xxxxx - Siren your foot long :D - JerseyGirl 

Default Nicholas Cage Dies

Wtf????

I just found this out this minute?

Apparently..Nick has died....killed in a motorcycle incident.....it was on FB..so I dont know how true it is?

If so..RIP Nick..one of the finest actors ever!
    ~Dear IRS, Please cancel my subscription~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

You got to be kidding! Holy crap the year 2016 is going to be known as the year the world went crazy..

If it is true RIP
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back Mike - Naughty Babe Have a Drink On Me. :) - SpoiledBrat Glad you are here my friend!! - JerseyGirl For your hangover :lol: - Jewel couldn't find turps. - pvtdancer 
    Happy bday () they didn't have vodka :oops: - Naughty Babe Happy Easter to the both of you () - Jewel just for you - Siren Just coz i love you xxxxx - Siren your foot long :D - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    You got to be kidding! Holy crap the year 2016 is going to be known as the year the world went crazy..

If it is true RIP
    I know right????

Im totally in shock!

4. Likes pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHeat View Post
    I know right????

Im totally in shock!
    It's a hoax! whew...
    "The false rumor claiming that Nicolas Cage had passed away in a motorcycle accident was started by the web site Viralvines.site. This site has been responsible for a string of death hoaxes which have recently "killed" a variety of celebrities, including wrestler John Cena and Vin Diesel:"
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

6. Likes nozzle jockey, CoolHeat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Yes!..thank fck!

Wife has just confirmed that....makes me look silly..but what the fck..just glad Nick is ok!

8. Likes pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

yeah..HUGE relief, love that dude....sexy smexy as fck.

10. Thanks SpoiledBrat thanked for this post
    Likes SpoiledBrat, CoolHeat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

yeah..HUGE relief, love that dude....sexy smexy as fck.
    Yes..yes he is!...oops|!

My Brother's Keeper nozzle jockey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

It's a hoax! whew...
    "The false rumor claiming that Nicolas Cage had passed away in a motorcycle accident was started by the web site Viralvines.site. This site has been responsible for a string of death hoaxes which have recently "killed" a variety of celebrities, including wrestler John Cena and Vin Diesel:"
    there have been quite a few death hoaxes recently. ya know, cuz its on FB, its true, Abraham Lincoln said so.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

13. Likes CoolHeat, princesspink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I just teared up...I am so not remotely joking!

When I fell in love...Valley Girl! (I think)

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

He's still alive and kicking........some trashy website had him dead and buried. Though he is adorable and has a sexy look and voice I'd still like to ***** slap him for not marrying me.......
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

16. Likes Beauty, nozzle jockey liked this post