Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nicholas Cage Dies

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just because you deserve it - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

Dude is cross referencing posts!!! Impressive! It is your right to say whatever you want so of course you may...

But that was my point! We have freedom speech! We have freedom to make decisions to cheat, we have freedom to smile at what other people may find offensive! I didn't defend anyone's opinions here...I defended their right to them and to express them! Yours included!
    Oooo, I get points for cross referencing? Maybe I should check otehr posts before replying to those one

You were mostly defending his right to say it, agreed. But you did say "smile if you want". So let me ask - would you tell somene to "cheat if they want"?

While you are thinking of that, I am going to rent Valley Girl and Raising Arizona

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Oooo, I get points for cross referencing? Maybe I should check otehr posts before replying to those one

You were mostly defending his right to say it, agreed. But you did say "smile if you want". So let me ask - would you tell somene to "cheat if they want"?

While you are thinking of that, I am going to rent Valley Girl and Raising Arizona
    Hot Damn! Now you are referencing the naughty thread and the dirty talk thread...I looove those movies!

Good question! Of course I defended his right to smile because it freedom of expression! Do I agree with his smiling at someone's death? Of course not! But then again on this forum most people write knowing they will be read and there may have been some artistic stuff in there! Truthfully and I know this seems convenient, BUT if a friend told me they were going to have an affair I would give my opinion on affairs and give them the benefit of my experience! I would never say to have an affair or not to...but seeing as my opinion is against them they would clearly know where I stood! Its not my business to tell someone including a friend what to do and what not to do...All I can do is share my world and hope they can learn from my mistakes, but yeah that's not usually how it goes!

3. Thanks Richie thanked for this post
    Likes Richie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just because you deserve it - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

Hot Damn! Now you are referencing the naughty thread and the dirty talk thread...I looove those movies!

Good question! Of course I defended his right to smile because it freedom of expression! Do I agree with his smiling at someone's death? Of course not! But then again on this forum most people write knowing they will be read and there may have been some artistic stuff in there! Truthfully and I know this seems convenient, BUT if a friend told me they were going to have an affair I would give my opinion on affairs and give them the benefit of my experience! I would never say to have an affair or not to...but seeing as my opinion is against them they would clearly know where I stood! Its not my business to tell someone including a friend what to do and what not to do...All I can do is share my world and hope they can learn from my mistakes, but yeah that's not usually how it goes!
    The poor guy is probably saying "You know, I really wasn't that serious when I said I was smiling"

But fun point-counter poitn with you

And the dirty talk thread? I guess I need to get in that club first

I liked Adaptation too :)

5. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    The poor guy is probably saying "You know, I really wasn't that serious when I said I was smiling"

But fun point-counter poitn with you

And the dirty talk thread? I guess I need to get in that club first

I liked Adaptation too :)
    OmG so true about what McCormick was thinking...I can't get past calling him that after the popular tv series! Yes the dirty talk thread might be a 500 + thread...not sure! That said....Adaptation wasn't bad, but I loved loved loved Gone in 60 Seconds and although very dark Leaving Las Vegas was a great movie! Not to be out done by Honeymoon In Vegas!

7. Thanks Richie thanked for this post
    Likes Richie liked this post