Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Cage Dies

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Jeepers....if he were dead, he sure looked pretty good for a dead guy when he came over last night for his weekly lesson on how to pick up girls...

Yeah, I teach classes....poor guy, he's such a nerd....but with my help I'm going to coach him and then turn him loose on PrincessPink...lol

Professional Smart-ass CoolHeat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back Mike - Naughty Babe Have a Drink On Me. :) - SpoiledBrat Glad you are here my friend!! - JerseyGirl For your hangover :lol: - Jewel couldn't find turps. - pvtdancer 
    Happy bday () they didn't have vodka :oops: - Naughty Babe Happy Easter to the both of you () - Jewel just for you - Siren Just coz i love you xxxxx - Siren your foot long :D - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post

there have been quite a few death hoaxes recently. ya know, cuz its on FB, its true, Abraham Lincoln said so.

I have just indignantly de-friended Abe!
    ~Dear IRS, Please cancel my subscription~

3. Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

OMG I so love him..glad it all false

5. Likes CoolHeat liked this post
    Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I saw this and smiled....does that make me a bad person, or a very good one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To start your first day back. - Causingtrouble We can all use a little luck! - Beauty Since you like it so much - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hardcastle View Post
    I saw this and smiled....does that make me a bad person, or a very good one?
    Depends why you were smiling

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Because he is a horrible actor and we won't have him star in any more movies.

He is really bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just because you deserve it - JerseyGirl 

He is really bad.
    I don't mean to be preachy - but no, you should not smile for that reason. Just watch something else

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

He is really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    I don't mean to be preachy - but no, you should not smile for that reason. Just watch something else

I thought Marlon Brando was ridiculous, but I guess he was an amazing actor so its an opinions game at this point and Hardcastle and McCormick up there has the right to express his! And smile if he wants and you Richie have the right to preach! Hallelujah

I loved Nicolas Cage RIP

(I know he is alive...that made me smile though!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just because you deserve it - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

I thought Marlon Brando was ridiculous, but I guess he was an amazing actor so its an opinions game at this point and Hardcastle and McCormick up there has the right to express his! And smile if he wants and you Richie have the right to preach! Hallelujah

I loved Nicolas Cage RIP

(I know he is alive...that made me smile though!)
    Sorry - I have to respectfully disagree. It is wrong to smile at someone's death simply over his body of work. I don't "kick ass" every day at work either, and I don't think anyone would say it's okay to smile at my death because of it (at least I hope not!). ISIS terrorist = fine to smile at their death. I'm tired of seeing ad for his movies = turn the channel.

And if I may - "cheating is wrong because it hurts people", but smiling at another person death is a personal prerogative? I don't know about that.....

12. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To a wonderful post.  Congratulations! - princesspink Happy Birthday gorgeous - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird 
    you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey 
    Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Sorry - I have to respectfully disagree. It is wrong to smile at someone's death simply over his body of work. I don't "kick ass" every day at work either, and I don't think anyone would say it's okay to smile at my death because of it (at least I hope not!). ISIS terrorist = fine to smile at their death. I'm tired of seeing ad for his movies = turn the channel.

And if I may - "cheating is wrong because it hurts people", but smiling at another person death is a personal prerogative? I don't know about that.....
    Dude is cross referencing posts!!! Impressive! It is your right to say whatever you want so of course you may...

But that was my point! We have freedom speech! We have freedom to make decisions to cheat, we have freedom to smile at what other people may find offensive! I didn't defend anyone's opinions here...I defended their right to them and to express them! Yours included!