Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite type of music

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

ukulele ... especially if its coming from a tiki bar
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

2. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    It hardly compares to the song you sent () thank you - Naughty Babe buying this round - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble For your munchies - Naughty Babe 

Country folk
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

Anything other than Opera and I'm good. I like to listen to a wide range of music and can't say I really have a favorite type.

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I am really into No Depression (Wilco/Old 97's/Jayhawks) but venture into alternative, blues, jazz, metal... there is good music in all genres, but some have less than others hahahah

(Country and hip hop, for example)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Rock

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being the first to recognize you being in touch with your feminine side. - princesspink Here's a buck to take me out on a date someday.....lol - princesspink For always being sweet! Merry Christmas! - princesspink Happy holiday season! - Jewel 

Rock plus some R and B

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

it's so hard to describe, but it's basically everything except all the songs I don't like
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

9. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

I like all kinds, depends on what I'm doing or the mood I'm in that determines what I like at that moment. Last night is was 80's metal, Scorpions Love at First Sting album, always relaxes me and helps me to fall asleep.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

I'm a Flirt
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I listen to everything. I have a strong appreciation for music.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Girl View Post
    I listen to everything. I have a strong appreciation for music.
    ...me too....but I am not a fan of Cherokee ceremonial music...not without firewater anyway...