Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Football Season Underway

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe 
    You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 Miss ya my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl No Message - Causingtrouble Some cake for the aftermath of your birthday :)BK - Songbird 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post

I heard it in a movie, can't remember which one but the actor was Slim Pickins, I think it was Blazing Saddles lol
    Good one but I remember his "What in the Wide World of Sports is going on here" line!

2. Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 You make me happy! - Antics1313 Oh you deserve it - Antics1313 

Go Pats!!! and yea I'll be rooting for the Bruins too
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

4. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty Great memories in the park...A&F - Beauty Merry Christmas! - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

Good one but I remember his "What in the Wide World of Sports is going on here" line!
    that was some funny **** too.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

6. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty Great memories in the park...A&F - Beauty Merry Christmas! - Beauty 

interesting week, Norv Turner resigns as Viking's OC, Philly cuts WR josh Hush, 'skins tackle Trent Williams suspended for 4 games, there goes Cousin's pass rush protection. Just some thoughts in going on in my feeble mind

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe 
    You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 Miss ya my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl No Message - Causingtrouble Some cake for the aftermath of your birthday :)BK - Songbird 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Pat's traded Jamie Collins to the Browns for a 3rd round draft pick...

What the hell did Collins do? I guess asking for Von Miller type money will get you traded!
    Last edited by Beauty; 11-03-2016 at 02:19 PM.

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Like there isn't better things to do with our time but each to there own way they waste their time

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by killer69 View Post
    Like there isn't better things to do with our time but each to there own way they waste their time
    Pot Stirrer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Its official...Brady is the Goat...hate him all you want but he is the winningest QB in NFL history at 201 wins and did it in 31 games less than Manning's 200( No disrespect to Peyton Manning who is a awesome!)

P.S. I was at the game this past weekend with my kids and you could feel the energy in the air!

12. Thanks Antics1313 thanked for this post
    Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I miss football talk...ya know when I had a team that always won and played well! Oh well...life is a cycle and I will have bragging rights someday...again!

I just hope my tits are still above my belly button!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty 
    Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    I miss football talk...ya know when I had a team that always won and played well! Oh well...life is a cycle and I will have bragging rights someday...again!

I just hope my tits are still above my belly button!

Your belly button must be on the rise !!