Page 732 of 759 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 7589

Thread: Use it and Lose it....Vol 9

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer 

Canadian Geese ....*honk*

2. Likes princesspink liked this post
    99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble 

Egyptian geese *Sqwark*

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

flying geese
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire 
    all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 

Flying saucer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

flying objects
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire 
    all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 

Foreign objects

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

foreign legion
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

American legion

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

American pie
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble 

American flag