Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What word do you dislike the most and why

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire 
    Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink Just because xxx - Songbird Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty 
    There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Default What word do you dislike the most and why

Bills.... I hate paying them!!!

YIELD TO TEMPTATION

IT MAY NOT PASS YOUR WAY AGAIN

2. Thanks nozzle jockey thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty, nozzle jockey liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty Great memories in the park...A&F - Beauty Merry Christmas! - Beauty 

liberals......if ya know me, its self explanatory

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

4. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire 
    Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink Just because xxx - Songbird Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty 
    There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Marriage no explanation needed

YIELD TO TEMPTATION

6. Thanks nozzle jockey thanked for this post
    Likes j2golfer, Antics1313, Beauty, jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post
    liberals......if ya know me, its self explanatory
    Really?

Cancer ...now that a word to hate!

8. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 

Just as beauty said Cancer along with Alzheimers or Dementia ..I know too many people who passed away and or have it
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 09-20-2016 at 06:53 PM.

10. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post
    Likes KayOss, Beauty liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 

Fatal...I know it's never good news.

12. Thanks KayOss thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 
    Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 
    Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas sexy girl - JerseyGirl I thought you could use a new one :lol: Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas - Antics1313 
    Just because! XXX - Antics1313 Happy New Year! - Beauty Happy New Years!!!! - Antics1313 Promised you flowers - Antics1313 I'm sure there should be chocolate in here somewhere - Antics1313 

Wife....big mistake
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

14. Likes Beauty, Naughty Babe, Antics1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 

Sorry ... this word is so over used . People just say it , but keep doing the same stuff.
    “Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
    - Wizard”

16. Likes Naughty Babe, jjcarter, JerseyGirl liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 

The "C" word to me is worst then the F word, makes me cringe when it comes out of anyone's mouth.
    Last edited by jjcarter; 09-23-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Laundry.... My most hated chore

YIELD TO TEMPTATION

19. Likes sassyangel liked this post