Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What word do you dislike the most and why

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 

Retard . I have a special needs child. She has autism and TBI from her parents shaking her. She's high functioning and she has been called this so many times. She knows what it means. Hurts my heart
    “Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
    - Wizard”

2. Thanks Beauty, Songbird, Poison thanked for this post
    Likes Poison liked this post
    The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Whatever's just a polite way of saying F ...you or I am not listening to you
    Judgement is better left to the One that seen everything and knows the ❤️

4. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Words are just that words...Technically non of them bother me except No when I really want to hear Yes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

when you have so many words you want to say but cannot find even one to say.......no word is the worst word because its left unsaid
    I have sharp edges, missing parts, a wandering soul and a dirty mind that does not stop..........the weak need not apply

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    when you have so many words you want to say but cannot find even one to say.......no word is the worst word because its left unsaid
    Talking in circles can do that

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

Quote Originally Posted by killer69 View Post

Talking in circles can do that
    I like talking while going in circles......its the best way to get someone to grab you and kiss you to shut you up, cause you're making them dizzy!!
    I have sharp edges, missing parts, a wandering soul and a dirty mind that does not stop..........the weak need not apply

9. Likes Songbird liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

I like talking while going in circles......its the best way to get someone to grab you and kiss you to shut you up, cause you're making them dizzy!!
    Well come here you!

11. Likes Poison liked this post