Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts VOL 4

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe 
    For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail 
    Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Default Random Thoughts VOL 4

Maybe I should try and sleep....
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin I think you're the only one who'll see the humor in this ;) - BlueSapphire For you and the kids - BlueSapphire 
    Have a very Merry Christmas !!! - princesspink Just because xxx - Songbird Happy Birthday! - Antics1313 Love the sarcastic ways - JerseyGirl Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink 
    Just for the fun of it ! - Unfazed I am glad we are friends..You are straight up forward! - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

If Apple made a car would it have Windows ?
    ~Yield To Temptation

It May Not Pass Your Way Again ~

3. Thanks Badwolf thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because I messed up and can admit it lol - JerseyGirl 

Ask me and I will tell, tell me so I don't have to ask

5. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I need sleep but I know I won't...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

why do people ask where the restroom is at the store when it's beside them?

Am i the fvc#in' Restroom Whisperer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

This is funny...

**** ton of famous people and The Hulk might get naked??? Woop

https://youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

9. Likes JerseyGirl liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Yes please......I will shut down early.

11. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel 
    Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate 
    To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble 

tomorrow will be busy

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

why do i even bother
    I'm coming slow but speeding....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    This is funny...

**** ton of famous people and The Hulk might get naked??? Woop

https://youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
    Was that "Castle" on there? ?