Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: End your thought with the word ....me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer 
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 

Rub my back for me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

Lil ol' me?
    I have sharp edges, missing parts, a wandering soul and a dirty mind that does not stop..........the weak need not apply

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Come over here and do my work for me...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say hello - Causingtrouble To help wake you up in the morning. - Causingtrouble Good to see you back, now post. - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee 

Please come rub my shoulders for me.

5. Likes Unfazed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by flashandbang View Post
    Please come rub my shoulders for me.
    If you actually have the nerve to let me stand behind you and grab your shoulders.....then I'm your man !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say hello - Causingtrouble To help wake you up in the morning. - Causingtrouble Good to see you back, now post. - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee 

Quote Originally Posted by Unfazed View Post

If you actually have the nerve to let me stand behind you and grab your shoulders.....then I'm your man !
    I'm not scared!

8. Likes Unfazed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Just try me

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

You don't want no part of me !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You have such little faith in me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl 
    Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer 
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 

Did they skip me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk