Page 3 of 420 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Words That Go Together Vol 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble 

Silent Night
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire 
    all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 

dress up

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble 

Love making

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 
    To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble 

House party

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Teddy bear

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire 
    all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 

lost cause

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 
    For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 
    Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 

Sucked in
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

Lay down
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Still tired

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

Sleep In
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire