Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Nascar 2017

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

Yay....Larson wins, good job kid!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

Grrrrrr......Dale jr starts at the back of the pack,

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

That rule just sucks.....you have to start the race on the tires you qualify on and because there was a slit in one of the tires and JR's teamed changed that one tire....he has to go to the back of the field....Stupid rule.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Sprint Car driver was killed Saturday night doing what he loved to do.....My thoughts and prayers goes out his family and friends.

5. Thanks Causingtrouble thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Larson wins the weekend .....wow!!!! Nice job!

My Brother's Keeper nozzle jockey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    That rule just sucks.....you have to start the race on the tires you qualify on and because there was a slit in one of the tires and JR's teamed changed that one tire....he has to go to the back of the field....Stupid rule.
    I believe most started the race on scuffs from qualifying. But having to go to the back because of a cut tire and having to change the tire is a sh*tty rule.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post
    so lets make this more confusing, get rid of the chase and go back to the way it used to be FFS

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...announced.html
    Thanks for the link. I agree with you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Jr finished 5th last weekend. ..I hope this is a turning point for him....he' not having a good start to the season. =_(

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Breaking News....Dale Jr hanging up the helmet at the end of this season.....Now I'm sad. =_(

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    Breaking News....Dale Jr hanging up the helmet at the end of this season.....Now I'm sad. =_(
    Omg I can't believe it . That is so sad.
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.