Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Nascar 2017

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    Ugh ...cry baby kyle won the race, Darn lol...l was hoping he didn't make the chase.
    I've had the fortunate/unfortunate chance to be in his pits the last two years, not by choice. I will say, his crew is amazing, especially with kids. Too bad the driver is still such a kid.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

2. Thanks jjcarter thanked for this post
    Likes jjcarter liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post

I've had the fortunate/unfortunate chance to be in his pits the last two years, not by choice. I will say, his crew is amazing, especially with kids. Too bad the driver is still such a kid.
    l have nothing against the crew...just the driver, he just need to grow up. He's lucky to be driving in this series, he needs to stop acting like a baby.

4. Thanks nozzle jockey thanked for this post
    Likes nozzle jockey liked this post