Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Nascar 2017

My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    Ugh ...cry baby kyle won the race, Darn lol...l was hoping he didn't make the chase.
    I've had the fortunate/unfortunate chance to be in his pits the last two years, not by choice. I will say, his crew is amazing, especially with kids. Too bad the driver is still such a kid.

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

2. Thanks jjcarter thanked for this post
    Likes jjcarter liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by nozzle jockey View Post

I've had the fortunate/unfortunate chance to be in his pits the last two years, not by choice. I will say, his crew is amazing, especially with kids. Too bad the driver is still such a kid.
    l have nothing against the crew...just the driver, he just need to grow up. He's lucky to be driving in this series, he needs to stop acting like a baby.

4. Thanks nozzle jockey thanked for this post
    Likes nozzle jockey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 

l lost track of Nascar this yr....But l do know the Jr is going to be a dad. They are expecting a baby girl! So excited for them both......

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

C'mon Truex ......get your butt moving. 15 laps to go for the championship. If Kyle Brush wins.....lm going to hurt someone lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    full of panties :) - JerseyGirl To drink while your watching all the women's asses go by - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble good morning - pvtdancer Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    C'mon Truex ......get your butt moving. 15 laps to go for the championship. If Kyle Brush wins.....lm going to hurt someone lol!
    Busch hater....LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Love the ass View Post

Busch hater....LOL
    lol....Yes l am.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    full of panties :) - JerseyGirl To drink while your watching all the women's asses go by - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble good morning - pvtdancer Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Truex and that whole crew have been through so much crap this year. Maybe this will make things a little better for them.

10. Thanks jjcarter thanked for this post
    Likes jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Love the ass View Post
    Truex and that whole crew have been through so much crap this year. Maybe this will make things a little better for them.
    Yes he's raced 12yrs and has had a lot of up and down's in his career....lm glad he won!