Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Trump

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Cool All Things Trump

Trump is our president....period. He represents us to the world, and he is tasked with leading this country and all of us, while displaying those values we hold dear.

He is also a funny guy...=)

Whether you're a deplorable who strongly supports him, or a stupid who strongly apposes him, here is a good place to express yourself over his words, tweets, or actions..

Only rule is, no flaming another post....like I said, he's a funny guy, there's plenty of material without being mean...SNL would agree....=)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

There was a candle light virgule in Bowling Green, Kentucky this weekend for all the victims of the terrorist massacre...

Hundreds of residents turned out to remember all those who 'alternative fact' died from the massacre perpetrated by two terrorist from Iraq.

This event was the cause for then, President Obama, to order a ban against all Iraqs' from entering the country.

We all join with our fellow Americans in Bowling Green Kentucky in remembering this tragic event...

The mayor of Bowling Green, in remembrance, has asked that all bars remain open an extra hour as a tribute..

Cheers....=)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

If Mexico does pay for the wall, it won't be in peso's, will it?....

Canada, to stem the hordes of illegal immigrants from America, has begun the building of a wall also....but fear not, it will likely melt by mid-spring...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Cool

I just heard from Spicer (Trumps press secretary) that there was a terrorist attack in Atlanta...

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people the Trump Administration thinks were victims of this attack..

....another alternative fact.....in my day we called crap like this a lie...
    Last edited by SirGary; 02-08-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    enjoy your weekend. - pvtdancer To brighten your day - Naughty Babe I think you and Beauty are...well interesting....glad to have you as a friend..... - alex1 

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    I just heard from Spicer (Trumps press secretary) that there was a terrorist attack in Atlanta...

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people the Trump Administration thinks were victims of this attack..

....another alternative fact.....in my day we called crap like this a lie...
    But there was a terrorist attack on Atlanta.
    HOUSTON,TEXAS US
    February 5, 2017
    TARGET: Atlanta Falcons
    ATTAKERS: New England Patriots
    ( obviously under reported and all misspellings follow Executive Branch guidelines)
    Siren Song... well-behaved women rarely make history...

6. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Siren_Song View Post

But there was a terrorist attack on Atlanta.
    HOUSTON,TEXAS US
    February 5, 2017
    TARGET: Atlanta Falcons
    ATTAKERS: New England Patriots
    ( obviously under reported and all misspellings follow Executive Branch guidelines)
    ...but wasn't that reported by the lying liberal news media?.....no wait....the only truthful news comes from the WH...

...my bad...well I am off to the local deplorable rally to support our prez, tonight we are going to boycott Nordstroms...

8. Thanks Siren_Song thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    enjoy your weekend. - pvtdancer To brighten your day - Naughty Babe I think you and Beauty are...well interesting....glad to have you as a friend..... - alex1 

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
    ‏@realDonaldTrump "It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!" It's only the first week of February...

Funny... Obama didn't have his Cabinet confirmed until April... I guess time slows down when you are creating chaos.
    Siren Song... well-behaved women rarely make history...

10. Likes Wiggily Tulip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer 

We will pay to build the wall.
    Mexico will pay to build the ladders.
    Last edited by Unfazed; 02-09-2017 at 12:04 AM.

12. Likes Wiggily Tulip, Siren_Song, jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Trump is trying to take credit for "The Wall" as if most of us don't watch Game of Thrones.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

14. Thanks Unfazed thanked for this post
    Likes Siren_Song liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Cool

Trump proudly announced today that his administration is a finely tuned machine...

Whew, I'm so glad......I was beginning to think he was an idiot and we were in big trouble...

I support him with his fight with the fake news and lying news media, but I do sort of wish he had something to say about all the ballistic missiles fired off by North Korea and Russia, and the buzzing of our Navy ships and the spy-ship that is hugging our eastern coast...

I am happy, however, that he has acknowledged that he is now a politician...with that revelation, we are well on our way to becoming great again...=)

What I sort of felt sorry for.......is all the people who actually voted for him...they have to be suffering some major form of buyers remorse..
    Last edited by SirGary; 02-25-2017 at 03:04 PM.

16. Likes Siren_Song liked this post