Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: All Things Trump

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by Cristal View Post

and here I thought it was his shoe size ???
    Hmmm.....that may explain why, on a first blind date, most women look at my feet and smile lustfully..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Trump tweeted:

Our diplomats are weak: @JonHuntsman's China policy proves why we need businesmen to negotiate against China.
    4:19 PM - 19 Dec 2011

China did a major number on us during the reign of @JonHuntsman. He was easy pickens!
    1:18 PM - 8 Feb 2012

...so no surprise, and I applaud, Trump making him the ambassador to Russia...

I've got my commie flag hanging in my garage, do you?...You don't?...why, that's un-American..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    enjoy your weekend. - pvtdancer To brighten your day - Naughty Babe I think you and Beauty are...well interesting....glad to have you as a friend..... - alex1 

Trump and his associates have been deleting tweets and using Signal and Confide to destroy communications.

Trump may be the first President of the United States who Officially said nothing.
    Siren Song... well-behaved women rarely make history...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 

He is going to be jail as the traitor he is
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I always looked at Trump as being funny....born with a big silver spoon in his mouth, ripping off people and landing on his feet because of high priced lawyers, and of no human value....typical rich a$$hole...

....but I do hope the powers in Washington, do have the means to remove someone from the presidency for being mentally handicap...

If they do....and I hope they do....then let Trump be Trump...

...it would add to the effect if he'd wear a clown nose....=)

6. Likes joemerchant liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Can you not just build a wall around Donald Trump?
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

8. Likes joemerchant liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    Can you not just build a wall around Donald Trump?
    Oh sure, but Mexico won't pay for it...

...although, there has been some interest from a few Canadians who might fork out the funds...=)

10. Likes pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

I'm not normally one for passing judgement on people, but this Donald Trump fellow is starting to sound a bit dodgy.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

12. Thanks Unfazed thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    I'm not normally one for passing judgement on people, but this Donald Trump fellow is starting to sound a bit dodgy.
    He is likely better than Hillary would of been...I heard she sold 20% of our uranium to one of our country's worst enemies, a traitorous act, plus it's illegal for a private citizen to own uranium in this country, so she's worse than a drug pusher...

....no wait.....I just heard what I just said about what I heard about Hillary was from a tweet from Trump...

...so never mind...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

When I post about Donald Trump, I try to be quite direct.

But my phone thinks he a ducking aunt thanks to autocorrect.