Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Trump

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    Lol...Im afraid to ask with what. 
    No need to be afraid to ask .....but may I recommend you ask privately

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by Unfazed View Post

No need to be afraid to ask .....but may I recommend you ask privately
    Lol.... so very naughty..

3. Thanks Unfazed thanked for this post
    Likes Unfazed liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Trump announced to the news media that he intends to return as CEO of Trump Industries after his tenure as president...

He and I share a great, great love of conspiracy theory's...sad

I have a theory about why an idle rich guy, who once said greed isn't cured by becoming rich, would want to become president...

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

How's that wall coming along? It hasn't impeded our traffic yet.....
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Markovic doesn't mind getting pushed out of the way, literally, by Trump! Why should the Mexicans care about a little old wall? The Chinese built one!

7. Thanks Wiggily Tulip thanked for this post
    The Land of 10,000 Lakes, plus a few more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To help you get through the laundry - Causingtrouble to snack on - Causingtrouble 

I'm probably one of the rogue Trump supporters here, and I don't feel the need to blather on and on and debate all of the naysayers. It's like trying to nail a poached egg to a tree ...

What continues to amaze me (and disappoint me) is how the liberal media carries on and defends the hypocritical, double-standard liberal nation. They're so busy trashing Trump with ridiculous, contrived stories - that they are oblivious to many of the positive things Trump has already accomplished. Never in my lifetime have I seen such hatred and disrespect for our nation's president.

Many will agree to disagree. I don't discard friendships over politics. I didn't care for Obama at all, but I never EVER supported any type of violent protests that disrespected him or his lovely family. I didn't believe in jumping on any bandwagon of rhetoric or unfounded facts for the sole reason of disagreeing with a president's policies. Yes, we have the right to political dissent. But shouldn't we take pride in defending facts over fiction and dig for the truth?

I guess it boils down to whether people accept what is spoon-fed them from the mainstream media, or become open minded and consider other sources for the truth. To weigh the FACTS before supporting policies or negating a set of ideas for improvement. Lately this really concerns me.

Those who wish to drink the koolaid and believe the tripe of the mainstream media - this is your choice. All I can do is shake my head while the liberal media continues to place focus on climate and "all Russia, all the time", amid Isis threats. They are missing the important story, on so many levels.

9. Thanks alex1 thanked for this post
    Likes alex1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by Cristal View Post
    I'm probably one of the rogue Trump supporters here, and I don't feel the need to blather on and on and debate all of the naysayers. It's like trying to nail a poached egg to a tree ...

Don't worry Cristal, we jest in fun...We do respect the position that Trump holds...

We do prefer the mainstream media opposed to the non-mainstream media, because it quotes Trump, or shows up in video what Trump does....which can be rather humorous...lol

As for no other president ever being disrespected like it seems Trump is....you must be rather young because I remember a president named Nixon, Carter, and Clinton to name a few, and I know enough about history to add to this list with a dozen more...

...so relax and enjoy the show...life is way too short to be serious about something as temparary as a current sitting president...

Sidenote: Though I didn't vote for Trump because I am an ex-New Yorker and I know too much about him and his character, I do think I'll vote for him the next time around because he is the biggest reality comedy star ever...=)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Holy Toledo...I see hypocrisy is alive and well in the world...Whew! I was afraid we were seeing the tides turn! Do they still make Koolaid? I guess there's a Jim Jones around every corner buying stock!

Loved the North Atlantic Alliance backlash! Its going to be an eyeroll kind of day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Cristal View Post

I guess it boils down to whether people accept what is spoon-fed them from the mainstream media, or become open minded and consider other sources for the truth. To weigh the FACTS before supporting policies or negating a set of ideas for improvement. Lately this really concerns me.

Would you consider the President's own twitter feed to be an 'other source for the truth' apart from the mainstream media? Because that is hands down the primary source of my disgust with this President.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyDude? View Post
    Would you consider the President's own twitter feed to be an 'other source for the truth' apart from the mainstream media? Because that is hands down the primary source of my disgust with this President.
    covfefe

14. Thanks Wiggily Tulip thanked for this post