Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Trump

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    When I post about Donald Trump, I try to be quite direct.

But my phone thinks he a ducking aunt thanks to autocorrect.
    Actually, Ducking Aunt was what his mother wanted to name him when he was born...but auto-correct changed it on his birth certificate to Donald Trump...

Later it was found out Obama had it rigged that way when he was wiretapping the hospital....

2. Likes pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Its not a cup cake, but close! - Beauty 

HOW have i missed this thread?!?!?

4. Likes princesspink liked this post
    Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble To go with our chocolate! - Beauty 
    This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl 
    We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

I actually just heard that Trump is having brunch with Oprah.......
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...can someone get in contact with our armada and ask them where they are, and where they are going...

...our president, vice president, and sec of defense are looking for you...

7. Likes Siren_Song, bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

The prez of China told our prez that South Korea was once a part of China....boy, is that prez dumb...lol

Update: Our Armada has been found, and is now steaming toward some island in the Pacific where some lower court judges live..

*if we are becoming great again, then why is everyone else in the world laughing at us?*

9. Likes princesspink, Wiggily Tulip liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird 
    For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble 
    It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

So James Comey isn't the only investigator at the FBI looking into the Russian scandal, right? There are others...... RIGHT?!?!
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    So James Comey isn't the only investigator at the FBI looking into the Russian scandal, right? There are others...... RIGHT?!?!
    I have it on good authority that Trump is going to outsource the investigation to the KGB, Comrade

12. Likes Siren_Song, pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird 
    For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble 
    It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by Unfazed View Post

I have it on good authority that Trump is going to outsource the investigation to the KGB, Comrade
    White House: Nothing to see here.
    FBI Director: Yes there is.
    Trump: You're fired.
    WH: Nothing to see here.
    Acting FBI Dir: Yes there is.....
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

14. Likes Unfazed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

maybe he is just misunderstood?

TRUMP: Let's get that Muslim Band going
    "Band? We thought you said ban"
    TRUMP: No way, that's harsh. Also, how's that Mexican mall coming?

16. Likes Siren_Song, Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

I can't be clever in here cuz its all too distressing, but you guys carry on...I am thoroughly amused!

18. Likes princesspink liked this post