Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: All Things Trump

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Cool

My brother, a big Trump supporter, bet my brother-in-law, a bleeding heart liberal, a dollar over the outcome of the midterm elections.

The day after the election, after Trump tweeted announcing the great victory won by the republicans, my brother showed up to smugly claim his dollar...

My brother-in-law and I are still on the floor laughing...=)

Always wanting Trouble Steadypace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

He is a life sized Cheeto..
    ~SP

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

l think l would use stronger words then that to describle Donald.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Trump wants to build a tower in Canada so he can change his residency.

Being a Canadian, he can then run for president of Canada and make Canada great again just like he's made America great again...

...but when he says he will build a wall on your southern border and have the United States pay for it, don't you believe him..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    Trump wants to build a tower in Canada so he can change his residency.

Being a Canadian, he can then run for president of Canada and make Canada great again just like he's made America great again...

...but when he says he will build a wall on your southern border and have the United States pay for it, don't you believe him..
    Lol...Donald would never survive in Canada. Although we would welcome him. Have parade for him...give him a fancy convertible to ride in and wave to all his fans...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Canadians are so kind^^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by freefall View Post
    Canadians are so kind^^^
    Well you know Canada ranks pretty high on the list of the World's Friendliest People.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For all of the thanks you have given me..junk food is better than a kick me... - princesspink Cheers!!! Happy weekend - Naughty Babe I made homemade for ya :) - JerseyGirl More fun than flowers!  I hope youre ok! - Beauty Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    Well you know Canada ranks pretty high on the list of the World's Friendliest People.
    I met two back when I was like 15. I was with my parents, we took a trip to FL on spring break. Stayed in a hotel and went diff. places that week.

Got there, and discovered that a man Dad worked with was there with his family, in the same hotel. His son was in my class @ school, so we hung out.

We met a couple of sisters from Manitoba our age, who were also there for break w/ parents. We had a fun time hanging out together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Lo-Pan View Post
    I met two back when I was like 15. I was with my parents, we took a trip to FL on spring break. Stayed in a hotel and went diff. places that week.

Got there, and discovered that a man Dad worked with was there with his family, in the same hotel. His son was in my class @ school, so we hung out.

We met a couple of sisters from Manitoba our age, who were also there for break w/ parents. We had a fun time hanging out together.
    Nice ..thanks for sharing that, We here in Canada try to give everyone we meet a warm welcome.