Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Trump

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    full of panties :) - JerseyGirl To drink while your watching all the women's asses go by - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble good morning - pvtdancer Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

-$19,000,000,000.00

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Facts? Facts? Where are the facts? I have read a few facts from people who actually know history and how it works with the current climate!

I do stress the importance of humility as a nation...So yes, when the Europeans are laughing at us I find THAT troublesome!

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

I can give facts, or, rather, facts according to the, forever shrinking, Trump Base...

I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it.

I save thousands of jobs from this industrial plant from moving to Mexico.

One day one, I will appoint a special prosecutor and he will look into the whole Hillary server email thing.

More people were at my inauguration than at Obama's.

No president ever did as good as I did in winning the electoral vote.

I would of won the popular vote except for the illegal voters who all voted for Hillary.

The main stream news media deals with fake news.

If you want to know what I am talking about, go ask FOX.

The news media is the enemy of the people.

I will introduce a health care bill that will be great.

Who knew health care could be so complicated.

If we can't pass a health care bill, we should repeal Obama Care and come back to it later.

Obama wiretapped my phone with help from MI-6.

China doesn't manipulate our currency anymore and they are going to stop the missile testing by North Korea.

I turned our armada around and sent them back to North Korea.

If China doesn't stop the North Koreans, we will go it alone.

I sanctioned a Chinese bank.

I fired Comey because of the Russia thing.

Me and my staff never talked to any Russians.

There is no proof that Russia interfered with our election, it could of been a teenager.

I don't listen to our intelligence about Russia because they got it wrong with weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

My son is high quality and innocent.

Putin said he didn't do it and I even asked him twice.

Putin wouldn't of backed me because I will increase our military and he doesn't want that.

There....you got your facts....satisfied? If not, you're just bummed that what's her name lost the election...*chuckles*

4. Thanks Siren_Song thanked for this post
    Likes pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post
    Facts? Facts? Where are the facts? I have read a few facts from people who actually know history and how it works with the current climate!

I do stress the importance of humility as a nation...So yes, when the Europeans are laughing at us I find THAT troublesome!

When the Europeans are NOT laughing at us is when there is a real problem. And yes, I am noticing that a$$ in your avatar
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird 
    For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble 
    It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Maybe Trumpie just tweets out so much vile hatred in the morning because Melania won’t make him a nice bowl of farina. You don’t know…

*being far removed from American politics of course I dare to comment*
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

7. Likes joemerchant, bohunkbeast1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...even the name Trump is fun....just think of all the other words it rhymes with...=)

9. Likes princesspink, pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I just heard from the mainstream media that Trump did something good....

I was so shocked, because God forbid that they ever say anything nice about him, that I missed exactly what it was he did..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

His son is in the hot seat which its about time his hem hanging demon offspring finally took some of the heat off dear ol dad!

12. Likes Naughty Babe, princesspink liked this post
    Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble To go with our chocolate! - Beauty 
    This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl 
    We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 
    Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

How can this man control a friggin country when he can't even control his hair.......oh yeah and China built a wall and they have very few Canadians.....
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

14. Thanks joemerchant thanked for this post
    Likes joemerchant, Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Letterman used to do a recurring bit on his show: Trump or Monkey. I always thought that bit was seriously insulting...to monkeys.

16. Likes joemerchant liked this post