Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Trump

The Land of 10,000 Lakes, plus a few more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To help you get through the laundry - Causingtrouble to snack on - Causingtrouble Here's to drinks on the wharf at the Fletchers ! - Songbird 

Latest news: Trump is now accusing Obama of wire tapping at the Trump Tower. He has plenty of proof, and he's obviously (and rightly) upset.

I'm sure details will be unraveling on this one.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Quote Originally Posted by Cristal View Post
    Latest news: Trump is now accusing Obama of wire tapping at the Trump Tower. He has plenty of proof, and he's obviously (and rightly) upset.

I'm sure details will be unraveling on this one.
    I hear they have security footage of Obama, dressed as a bell-hop, installing the bugs...sad

3. Likes Siren_Song liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To help you get through the laundry - Causingtrouble to snack on - Causingtrouble Here's to drinks on the wharf at the Fletchers ! - Songbird 

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    I hear they have security footage of Obama, dressed as a bell-hop, installing the bugs...sad
    ... lmao

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Four years of TV drama awaits stay tune more to come

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Headline: Wife on the run after poisoning husband's cereal to avoid having sex with him.

...Opps....this might not be about Trump.....but it sure made me think about him....

Fake News....sad

7. Likes Siren_Song, pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say thanks. - Causingtrouble for throwing appliances as SG lol Wish I'd thought of it. - elizabeth sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat 
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

You know that Trump is only building a wall so he can prove he can pee over the top of it?
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by pvtdancer View Post
    You know that Trump is only building a wall so he can prove he can pee over the top of it?
    ....that's no wall, we call that a speed bump...remember, you can tell the size of a man's manhood by the size of his hands...*chuckles*

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Cheers ;) - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel 
    You might like it - BlueSapphire Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel 
    Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    It hardly compares to the song you sent () thank you - Naughty Babe buying this round - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble For your munchies - Naughty Babe 

Bat **** crazy
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    enjoy your weekend. - pvtdancer To brighten your day - Naughty Babe I think you and Beauty are...well interesting....glad to have you as a friend..... - alex1 

Trump was elected President
    so now we have Hell toupee...
    oh sorry I meant comb over...
    Last edited by Siren_Song; 03-26-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    Siren Song... well-behaved women rarely make history...

12. Likes pvtdancer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    ....that's no wall, we call that a speed bump...remember, you can tell the size of a man's manhood by the size of his hands...*chuckles*
    and here I thought it was his shoe size ???