Thread: Good Bye Richard Hatch

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Birthday! - BlueSapphire back at ya sweetheart - nozzle jockey Because you're the treasure of your family xxx - Songbird you know why - nozzle jockey You ARE truly loved, silly xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you the best for today, and all you are going to meet xxx - Songbird yours A&F - nozzle jockey you are a super woman, you rock!! - nozzle jockey Cheers my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Lets enjoy the show - JerseyGirl 
    Hope you had a few of these on Thanksgiving! - princesspink I wanted to give you a naked man but maybe he will jump out of the box. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Unhappy Good Bye Richard Hatch

Richard Hatch, who was best known for his role as Captain Apollo in “Battlestar Galactica,” died of Pancreatic Cancer Tuesday February 7, 2017

I loved him and was going to marry him! I think I was 12! I am sooo sad...

Describe the ruckus? DesertRose's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    while he is home...relax and enjoy - JerseyGirl 

Huge Battlestar Galactica fan. Loved Apollo and Starbuck. The 80s TV show banter made an impression on small-me that's lasted. Sorry to hear about his passing. RIP.
    There's never a bad time for coffee.