Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who made you smile today?

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

Wings and beer....yummy!

2. Likes Songbird liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    It was Mary Poppins top pick for transportation LOL - Antics1313 Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 
    For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 
    Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 
    Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 

Godzilla
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

4. Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

just being able to relax right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

a sweet text

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl 

Who may me smile?
    You shacker's
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble 

My Romeo.....
    I am passionate about poisons, as well as pleasures. May they both be the death of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl 

Madison
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They really should sell bottles here! Happy holidays! - Jewel Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Just cuz I love ya - BrainTeaser Merry Christmas sweetheart - BrainTeaser For a beautiful friend - BlueSapphire 
    Sweet like you - NotSure Some flowers to make Monday a little brighter, happy monday! - Jewel Happy Easter! - Jewel Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren 
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 

family and friends that's who :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good luck on Friday - Causingtrouble to help you out - Causingtrouble All we need is in here - JerseyGirl 

The guy that gave me a hug when I was being a chicken.

Running around
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For a person that will look good holding a rose.... - alex1 Just a shy, kind little gesture :) - Songbird Because you are a valuable asset here :) - Songbird You mention your kids a lot, you seem to be a wonderful mom. - princesspink I just thought you would want one :) - Songbird 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Yours parents rasied an amazing woman - JerseyGirl 

My Youngest girls patience .
    I could seriously use a little bit of testosterone in my life ..