Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 50th Lo-Pan

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because it's Mothers Day! XXX - Antics1313 Thank you :) - JerseyGirl Feel better, you know i worry :heart: - Antics1313 because... just because ... Mmmmmmm - Antics1313 For your modeling debut! - Antics1313 
    just because - Antics1313 For a party well planned! You did it!!!! Congrats xxxxxx - Antics1313 Lets share some sexy girl  :) - JerseyGirl you'll need a few of these over the up coming two weeks - Antics1313 Feel Better xxxxxx - Antics1313 
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas xxxx - Antics1313 You deserve this and more - Antics1313 Well it is the holidays!!! XXXX - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 
    LOL Sorry that last one was suppose to be a rose - Antics1313 here's a free drink - Causingtrouble Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 

Happy Birthday.....welcome to the filthy fifties
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

2. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel 
    my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK 
    Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Happy Happy Birthday
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

4. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble something to keep the doctor away - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Just for you baby..... - Love the ass 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Happy Birthday .. the best is yet to come ....lol!

6. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To take your mind off of butt. - Causingtrouble to help your day out. - Causingtrouble Because I am a giver ! - Unfazed For flustration - Unfazed Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

http://www.menshealth.com/health/sci...-is-the-new-20

It's on the internet...it has to be true.

Hope you had a great birthday!

8. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to warm you up from the snow - Clutch Merry Christmas () - Naughty Babe I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly love you - sexylily No Message - Causingtrouble 
    You didn't ask for it, so I though you would like one - Songbird Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Happy St. Paddy's Day! - elizabeth So happy to have you back () - Naughty Babe Get Well - alex1 
    You can have as many of these as you want and you'll never suffer from hangover! :D - CoolHeat Happy Easter sexy! () - CoolHeat just coz i can lol - Siren Congrats on the 10,000 posts () - Naughty Babe Since you aren't getting a ferrari for your 10,000 posts this will have to do. - princesspink 
    Thank you for catching up with me - killer69 By any other name it would be Spoiledbrat - alex1 To celebrate all of those years - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 

10. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    The Land of 10,000 Lakes, plus a few more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    To help you get through the laundry - Causingtrouble to snack on - Causingtrouble Here's to drinks on the wharf at the Fletchers ! - Songbird 

Best wishes for your special day!

12. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good luck on Friday - Causingtrouble to help you out - Causingtrouble All we need is in here - JerseyGirl 

Happy Birthday!!

14. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    sharing my cake. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble its a hurricane...I figure it would be a good ice breaker ;) - Firecat just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird 
    For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble 
    It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 

Happy Birthday Lo-Pan - have a fab day
    Last edited by pvtdancer; 02-26-2017 at 07:23 AM.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

16. Likes Lo-Pan liked this post