Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Sum it up in three words Vol. 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird 

gotta have it
    I am passionate about poisons, as well as pleasures. May they both be the death of me.

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble 

Got that right!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I heard that !

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble 

I see you!

5. Thanks Chillaxin thanked for this post
    Likes Chillaxin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to say hello - Causingtrouble To help wake you up in the morning. - Causingtrouble Good to see you back, now post. - Causingtrouble 

I'm Finally Done

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe to keep you awake - Causingtrouble 
    To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 
    while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty 

Give it up.
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe 

must get sleep
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I saved you a piece today xo - sassyangel You deserve a medal for puting up with me....thanks for being there xxxxxx - sassyangel just because xo - sassyangel yay welcome back to the internet, just imagine this gift is a laptop lol - sassyangel Bending over so you can kick me for stirring you he he - sassyangel 
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 

rise and grind
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

10. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum by clicking here.
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

12. Likes jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

The weekend coming.....