Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Something you wish you knew about the person above you

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

Hows all the mini vacations?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good to see you back, now post. - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sharing my coffee!! - Lacee 
    Merry Christmas sister!!! - Lacee just a thank you sweets - JerseyGirl Happy early birthday - killer69 Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Every girl needs something to suck on :D - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for being a great friend - Lacee I liked it so I put a ring on it () - JerseyGirl Just because... - Songbird Besides the baby Jesus you're the best gift anyone could ask for this Christmas - Songbird Because I kissed it off x - Songbird 
    Have your cake and eat it too xxx - Songbird Wishing the best for yours x - Songbird Because you'll need it in the morning x - Songbird Welcome home x - Songbird So that you can clink glasses with Tam :) - Songbird 

What color undies are you sporting today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

A story of a secret fantasy she had

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Good to see you back, now post. - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sharing my coffee!! - Lacee 
    Merry Christmas sister!!! - Lacee just a thank you sweets - JerseyGirl Happy early birthday - killer69 Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Every girl needs something to suck on :D - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for being a great friend - Lacee I liked it so I put a ring on it () - JerseyGirl Just because... - Songbird Besides the baby Jesus you're the best gift anyone could ask for this Christmas - Songbird Because I kissed it off x - Songbird 
    Have your cake and eat it too xxx - Songbird Wishing the best for yours x - Songbird Because you'll need it in the morning x - Songbird Welcome home x - Songbird So that you can clink glasses with Tam :) - Songbird 

How have you really been?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

Quote Originally Posted by flashandbang View Post
    How have you really been?
    For two weeks not so well, but better now ...

What she has been dreaming about last night

6. Likes flashandbang liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Did you think of me today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Of course ...

Who will be the next to marry in her family

9. Likes flashandbang liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I think it will be my son but not for at least another year.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Renovating the bedroom which used to be our bedroom once but was a girl's room in between

How long will she let her hair grow ?

12. Likes flashandbang liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

Where he took everyone too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk