Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear X VOL 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird 

Dear X , Happy Birthday ! I hope it works out this week so you can be there with me . KO
    The hardest walk is walking alone , but it's also the walk that makes you the strongest .

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth 
    So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer 
    Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel 
    you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl 

Dear X,

wished I was with you ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird 

Dear X , we could fall gracefully.
    The hardest walk is walking alone , but it's also the walk that makes you the strongest .

4. Likes Songbird liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you make me smile - Antics1313 Happy Mum's day! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas sexy girl - JerseyGirl I thought you could use a new one :lol: Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Just because! XXX - Antics1313 Happy New Year! - Beauty Happy New Years!!!! - Antics1313 Promised you flowers - Antics1313 
    I'm sure there should be chocolate in here somewhere - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 Oh you know you deserve it - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 
    No Message - Antics1313 Happy Happy Birthday xxxxxxxx - Antics1313 Always in my heart! - Antics1313 I just want to see ya like this () - JerseyGirl Just because! - Antics1313 

Dear Count
    My neck is exposed for a nibble.....amoung other things
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

6. Thanks Antics1313 thanked for this post
    Likes Antics1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Thank you for being you () - Songbird 
    Full of goodies...Miss ya around here - JerseyGirl 

My love,

You are my hell on this Earth, the damnation that I deserve, the constant craving that I can never fulfill. I will, however, make the most of it as I have nothing else to fear or to look forward to.

your eternal vixen
    LIfe's to short

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas beautiful - JerseyGirl 

Dear X

You may have me down and depressed but you can't keep me there
    because I am going to rise completely up and be my self again.
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

9. Likes princesspink liked this post
    Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop 
    a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty 
    to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas - Antics1313 
    I like you zee...... - alex1 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 Don't eat it all at once! - RudeboyUK Cheers..smiles and happiness always - Steadypace lots of money for shopping :lol: - JerseyGirl 

Dear X

If I had to go a day without my coffee, it would be like losing my hearing in my left eye.........yes, you read that right.
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dear X , thanks for holding my hand today as I did the “ mock”’ jumping out of an airplane, then that tall roller coaster. I’m thankful for you today. It amazes me some of the things strangers will do for another stranger. God Speed KO

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Dear Specialk

I'm glad to hear you are recovering.
    Get well soon my friend.
    xo

13. Thanks FNC2010 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Dear SK , hugs, love , and kisses

15. Likes JazzGrl liked this post