Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nascar 2018

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Default Nascar 2018

Oh ya!!!....Bowman just won the Poll for the Daytona 500! And may l add the poll today.

So much young talent out in the field....lm still not sure who to cheer for this season since my driver packed it in.....

2. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

The race was pretty good yesterday....lots of action as always. l wasn't real happy with Dilion winning, He doesn't desire to represent the #3.

The pacific coast known as The Great North West
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I wanna taste you baby :) - babyblue123 thanks for the fun - Siren Welcome Back! - SpoiledBrat Good Luck on your studies from the Irish Gal! - Beauty Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl 

Race season has begun
    Judgement is better left to the One that seen everything and knows the ❤️

5. Thanks FNC2010 thanked for this post
    Likes FNC2010, jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Watching the replays from Daytona .....l'd say it was a dirty move. Now l really can't stand him. Grrrrrrr......

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

C'mon get this race started....it's quit raining. Let them loose!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You guys are full of hot air....stop your heckling and get this show on the road.

Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    You guys are full of hot air....stop your heckling and get this show on the road.
    Someone’s engine is hot..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Steadypace View Post

Someone’s engine is hot..
    lol...no they are on rain delay and the guys in the booth are gabbing, We are about to start the race now, Finally.

11. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

We're rollin......Lets go racing!

13. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

It took 17 years for Kevin Harvick to conquer Atlanta Motor Speedway again. When he did, he did it with style. 17 years ago Harvick won at Atlanta Motor Speedway after replacing the late Dale Earnhardt Sr. who died in the season-opening Daytona 500. It was a pretty emotional win for him and his team and Fans...After the win on Sunday, Harvick took a victory lap showing three fingers on his hand to honor Earnhardt and his car number. Hats off to you Harvick.