Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats going on in the news....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

Did you now!? How does that work? .....demonstration please
    that would be hard to do

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Thank you for being you () - Songbird 
    Full of goodies...Miss ya around here - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Causingtrouble View Post

that would be hard to do
    I can work with hard......
    Forget whats missing

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

I can work with hard......
    I'm sure you can

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Thank you for being you () - Songbird 
    Full of goodies...Miss ya around here - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Causingtrouble View Post

I'm sure you can
    that is so norm though......give me a challenge
    Forget whats missing

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

People are dying...enuf said

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe 
    Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 Miss ya my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

The death toll is so much lower because of what we have all done...impressive!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought you could use a new one :lol: Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Just because! XXX - Antics1313 Happy New Year! - Beauty Happy New Years!!!! - Antics1313 
    Promised you flowers - Antics1313 I'm sure there should be chocolate in here somewhere - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 Oh you know you deserve it - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 
    No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 Happy Happy Birthday xxxxxxxx - Antics1313 Always in my heart! - Antics1313 I just want to see ya like this () - JerseyGirl 
    Just because! - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 No Message - Antics1313 

We've flattened the curve.....now what
    I meant to behave, but there were too many other options

8. Likes Beauty, Steadypace liked this post
    Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Quote Originally Posted by sassyangel View Post
    We've flattened the curve.....now what
    Dunno but at this point I am officially the Wii bowling champion of the world
    ~SP

10. Likes Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink 
    Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble Feel better () - Naughty Babe 
    Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 Miss ya my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl No Message - Causingtrouble 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

Trump has three phases of re-opening the country! Out of 50 states 25 or so are ready to go...

Ummmm 50 states! 50 STATES...ok 48 contiguous, but not 25 or so! If you open half the contiguous country don't you run the risk of infecting that half that is open? I know where I'll be vacationing ... where Covid ain't! SOOOO Stupid!

Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

The Pres only cares about the economy
    ~SP