Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Did l mention......

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

I know better than that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird 
    For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble Because of a valued and valuable member of the British society you deserve one ;) - Songbird If they ever let me back into your country, we'll have one more ... - Songbird For your rough week ! - Songbird A treasure chest for the good memories of your dad () - Songbird 
    To keep your fingers cool and your fantasy dirty :) - Songbird Here's some extra ... unfortunately dollars and not pounds ... :oops: - Songbird To share with your family on your daughter's special day () ! - Songbird A belated birthday cake for the sweetest Stokie around ! - Songbird ... and a kiss xxx - Songbird 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

...that CT is a pain in the butt? But after 15+ years, he's grown on me
    Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

...that I no longer am interested in having sex with anyone under 50..

It's time to leave the kids in their forties alone...=)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird 
    For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble Because of a valued and valuable member of the British society you deserve one ;) - Songbird If they ever let me back into your country, we'll have one more ... - Songbird For your rough week ! - Songbird A treasure chest for the good memories of your dad () - Songbird 
    To keep your fingers cool and your fantasy dirty :) - Songbird Here's some extra ... unfortunately dollars and not pounds ... :oops: - Songbird To share with your family on your daughter's special day () ! - Songbird A belated birthday cake for the sweetest Stokie around ! - Songbird ... and a kiss xxx - Songbird 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Quote Originally Posted by SirGary View Post
    ...that I no longer am interested in having sex with anyone under 50..

It's time to leave the kids in their forties alone...=)
    I'm safe for a while longer then?
    Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just some war paint to take on all the gentlemen xxx - Songbird Welcome back once more :-) - Songbird 

Itís been a while?
    All that it takes for evil to prevail, is one good man to do nothing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

...that I turned 48 on the 11th?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    ...that I turned 48 on the 11th?
    ... and you're lookin' younger and younger ev'ry year, luv

8. Thanks Enigma thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

So I've been told....people tell me I look no older than 35! I tell them get their eyes tested

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

;...that it continues that I never age

11. Likes Songbird liked this post