Thread: Something to smile about.....

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Default Something to smile about.....

l decided to change it up a bit....Its not always who that makes you smile, it could be a what or a thing...

For instance last night getting home from work and out of the smothering heat l was wiped. l immediately ran up and took a cool shower and got into my robe. Mister had cooked me a hamburger on the BBQ so l cut it up into pieces and made myself a wrap with lettuce and a drop of mayo, pickle...by this time it was 7:30, I poured myself a glass of wine and chatted with my family for a 1/2hr and was off to bed....So all these things made me smile, getting home, my cool shower, mister cooking something for me.....So tell me something that makes you smile.

Something else that makes me smile was crawling into bed naked...my new sheets are so soft and silky. The coolness of them just made me smile.

2. Likes blueberryyogi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

On my way home tonight l see these two boys trying to get their fishing lures off this tree branch very high up. The one boy was sitting on the shoulders of the other boy and they were swaying back and forth lol.....l thought they were both going to land in the lake, they were laughing and the boy on the shoulders had his hand around the other boys head with his other arm in the air grabbing at the leaves on the branch.
    It was pretty funny to watch...
    l think l smiled the rest of the way home...
    Last edited by jjcarter; 05-29-2018 at 06:12 PM.

4. Likes blueberryyogi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

My headlights caught the neon sign posted on a stake reading.... CAUTION TURTLE CROSSING
    This boy posts this sign on the side of the road every yr. It always brings a smile to my face when I see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Sitting on the deck after midnight with mister enjoying the end to a fun evening. The breeze felt so good after soaking in the hot tub. My pond was lite up with the dark blue sunken water light...so pretty and all my solar lights were shinning....candles lite around the tub and on our table. Perfect setting to relax and enjoy in....It was one of those nights where you didn't want it to end.

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 You make me happy! - Antics1313 Oh you deserve it - Antics1313 

her emails every morning ... Cheers ~ ~
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

8. Thanks jjcarter thanked for this post
    Likes sassyangel, jjcarter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Weekends are so busy for us.....but oh l wouldn't want it any other way! l luv track life.

10. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

l went to the grocery store after work to pick up a few things....When l walked up to the check-out a man was standing at the cashier taking things off the belt and asking "now how much"....He almost sounded angry, he kept looking in this white envelop that he had in his hand that had a bit of change in it. The cashier told him he still needed two dollars...He stood staring at his groceries wondering what he could take next. My heart just hurt for this man....l handed him a ten dollar bill, he looked at me and l thought he was going to cry...l thought l was going to cry, he then pointed at the jello cups and ketchup the cashier had taken off the belt and said may l? l said...sure, why don't you put all of the items back on the belt and l will pay the difference, he just stood and stared at me so l nodded to the cashier to ring them through. He went to hand me my Ten dollar bill back and l said its ok keep it....She rung him up and l used my debit to clear his bill and he just kept looking at me...l swear he had tears. l couldn't even look at him because l thought my tears would flow out of my eyes and down my cheeks....I told him to enjoy the rest of his evening....and he smiled and thanked me and walked away. Everyone around me was commenting on how kind that was of me....l said to the lady standing behind me....We all have struggles, its nice to show people that you care.....l smile now because l know that man and his family are enjoying a few treats on me.
    Last edited by jjcarter; 06-05-2018 at 07:24 PM.

12. Thanks Steadypace, Pigheaded, SpecialK thanked for this post
    Likes Steadypace, Pigheaded, SpecialK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

It's girls weekend at the cottage....need l say more lol! paddle boarding, kayaking....Eating dinner at the Marina. Maybe rent some jet ski's. Fires on the beach and add some alcohol lol! I'm very excited.....

14. Likes Songbird, blueberryyogi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

On my way home from work today this young guy was bent over fiddling with his shoe....the problem was his foot was over on the road and his other on the sidewalk. The site was a bit entertaining as he was sporting a thong and his pants were half down lol....This area of town where l have to drive through is a known area for prostitutes & drugs. Anyways l was in the curb lane and didn't have much room to move out to pass him so l tooted my horn.....lol! he gives me a wiggle lol!!! l broke out laughing...l heard about three or four more toots as l pulled up to the red light....My window tint is really dark in my car so you can't see in, he probably thought l was some young guy liking his thong lol.... lm positive he was a prostitute, he sure had a wiggle on him.... he walked up in front of my car and bent over again to show off his thong lol! l thought he was going to pull his pants right off....everyone started tooting lol.....l was laughing so hard l had tears. The things you see on your way home from work. l still giggle thinking about it.

16. Likes Songbird, FNC2010 liked this post