Thread: This Quiz Will Accurately Depict What People Envy Most About You

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Default This Quiz Will Accurately Depict What People Envy Most About You

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

You Have The Power Of SeductionTo others, your secretive, mysterious ways and self-confidence makes you incredibly seductive without a doubt, even when you are not aware of it. You have the ability to stare right into other people's soul, hence, it makes others feel like you are so hard to resist. You are also notorious for placing your hands close to you chest, drawing people in further to see what secrets you are holding. For people lacking in this department, it's hard not to be jealous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird 

You Easily Make Friends

You have incredible ability to channel caring and kindness - in other words, your ability to love. This allows you to form close friendships with many people fairly easily. You are the type of friend who will be there to comfort others who are going through difficult time, and people like you for it. However, some people might get jealous of you for a little bit, but you are too nice to be mad at in the long run
    The hardest walk is walking alone , but it's also the walk that makes you the strongest .

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

You Have The Power Of SeductionTo others, your secretive, mysterious ways and self-confidence makes you incredibly seductive without a doubt, even when you are not aware of it. You have the ability to stare right into other people's soul, hence, it makes others feel like you are so hard to resist. You are also notorious for placing your hands close to you chest, drawing people in further to see what secrets you are holding. For people lacking in this department, it's hard not to be jealous.
    "NEVER GIVE UP,KEEP TRYING!" ---CAMIE

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

You Easily Make FriendsYou have incredible ability to channel caring and kindness - in other words, your ability to love. This allows you to form close friendships with many people fairly easily. You are the type of friend who will be there to comfort others who are going through difficult time, and people like you for it. However, some people might get jealous of you for a little bit, but you are too nice to be mad at in the long run.

6. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Year - Naughty Babe Good morning, Mr map man :lol: - Jewel Have one on me - Naughty Babe Wanna share a glass? - Jewel 
    because I've eaten the bagal - pvtdancer Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year :)kk - Jewel For many a laugh.  Have the merriest Christmas!! - princesspink you bring the whipped cream ;) - Jewel cause you can't survive on beer alone! - pvtdancer 
    good luck with figuring it out LMAO - Jewel Happy Easter! Hope you are having fun () - Jewel they don't have toilet paper,  but can you take this upstairs instead? :lol: - Jewel buying this time around - Causingtrouble 

You Have The Power Of Seduction To others, your secretive, mysterious ways and self-confidence makes you incredibly seductive without a doubt, even when you are not aware of it. You have the ability to stare right into other people's soul, hence, it makes others feel like you are so hard to resist. You are also notorious for placing your hands close to you chest, drawing people in further to see what secrets you are holding. For people lacking in this department, it's hard not to be jealous.
    Hold me as close as you can til my bodies on fire.
    It's just a vertical expression of horizontal desire

8. Likes jjcarter liked this post
    not feeling it anymore.. SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink 
    Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas sweet man - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Cause they donít have pineapples :lol: - Naughty Babe They didnít have any muffins :lol: - Naughty Babe 

You Aren't Afraid To Stand Up For ThemselvesPeople will say what they want about you, they can come for you but in the end they will wind up regretting what they ever did. Bullying you is nearly impossible because you aren't afraid to speak out about what's right. People who tried to push you around or talk bad about you will eventually wish they can undo what they have done because you are not going to take any crap from anybody and will push back with a vengeance. Many people around you definitely wish they had the same ability to stand up for themselves like you.
    Life is a lot like a p****s - soft, relaxed and hanging free... then a woman makes it hard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Master of persuasion........

So get in the kitchen ladies

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Thank you for being you () - Songbird 
    Full of goodies...Miss ya around here - JerseyGirl 

LIfe's to short