Thread: QUIZ: Which of the 5 Types of Intuition Are You?

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Default QUIZ: Which of the 5 Types of Intuition Are You?

~ The Perfect Storm ~ Naughty Babe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    You should have the same good spirits x - Songbird !!!! - Stickin Itin how is this on lover? - Stickin Itin Happy Valentine's Day to you too :) - FireFly Hoping your day was filled with love. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Because you've always been someone I could depend on...and you understand me. - Firecat Sis, you know you're like family to me - Firecat Because I can't do it for real but it it is sent with the same regards - Stickin Itin For you and the kids - BlueSapphire Just because xxx - Songbird 
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! - princesspink Happy Birthday Babe! :) - Beauty There is always a reason....... - alex1 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Holidays sexy! - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 Because yours is the biggest! - Beauty Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 'cause you look so much cooler... with something in your mouth... - SpecialK I want to kiss you cherry lips - JerseyGirl 
    Autism - Naughty babe Autism - Naughty babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Naughty Babe World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Naughty Babe 
    Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naughty Babe Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Naughty Babe 

Type 2: Observant IntuitionYour observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    for a beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Because you're so sweet :) - Songbird So good seeing you sweetie! - Lacee For the lovely lady you are and the smiles you provide.  Merry Christmas. - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl 
    was supposed to a gift not an apple  so Merry Christmas again :) - JerseyGirl Just because :) - Songbird Hope everything goes well with your mom. Hugs and prayers! - Lacee For the kind words - Causingtrouble You have the biggest heart I know..Love ya girl - JerseyGirl 
    I am always a text away...Love ya my sweet friend - JerseyGirl Something hot for your cold xxx - Songbird a drink to help your mouth stop hurting - Causingtrouble to enjoy for a snack - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas beautiful - JerseyGirl 

Type 4: Empathetic Intuition You are a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear, and for that reason people have always opened right up to you. You provide them with the empathy and sympathy they need in hard times and the support and love that they need. Sometimes you have trouble making objective calls because of your need to take everyone's feelings into account. But no one can really fault you for having too big of a heart!
    How can one help shivering with delight when one's hot fingers
    close around the stem of a live flower,
    cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor.

Smile, you're beautiful Antics1313's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Hard as steel mmm - sassyangel my heartfelt thoughts - sassyangel I wanted to give you a pill for your headache, but they were fresh out, so maybe a brain freeze might help xoxo - sassyangel Happy Birthday...many hugs and kisses xoxox - sassyangel Playing hoop la.....can you catch it on your pole lol enjoy - sassyangel 
    Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Christmas wishes xxx - sassyangel Merry Christmas and a happy 2016 to you as well! - Jewel A little something for your sniffles.....get well soon xo - sassyangel Happy Valentine's Day xo - sassyangel 
    Coffee as requested. :) - SpoiledBrat Have the merriest of Christmas's and remember all the snow you are missing! - princesspink Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Friend! - Beauty Happy Valentine's day! - SpoiledBrat 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Merry Christmas! - Antics1313 You make me happy! - Antics1313 Oh you deserve it - Antics1313 

Type 2: Observant Intuition
    Your observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there.
    I meant to behave too, but there were to many other options

5. Likes sassyangel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here's some to share with you - Causingtrouble To cheer you up. - Causingtrouble A dollar for your thoughts  ;) - Songbird Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Thank you for being you () - Songbird 
    Full of goodies...Miss ya around here - JerseyGirl 

Type 4: Empathetic Intuition
    You
    are a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear, and for that reason people have always opened right up to you. You provide them with the empathy and sympathy they need in hard times and the support and love that they need. Sometimes you have trouble making objective calls because of your need to take everyone's feelings into account. But no one can really fault you for having too big of a heart!

https://psych2go.net/which-of-the-5-types-of-intuition-are-you/
    Last edited by Poison; 07-29-2018 at 05:48 PM.
    LIfe's to short

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 
    Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe 
    Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty 
    Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee Pretty flowers for a pretty girlie Love Ya! - flashandbang Just because you are a great friend! - Lacee 

Type 2: Observant Intuition

Your observational skills are your strongest asset, and you rely on them heavily when making decisions. You tend to pick up on little clues and details that most people miss. The smallest movement in another can speak volumes about their internal narrative. You seek to truly understand your world and go from there.

8. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    not feeling it anymore.. SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink 
    Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas sweet man - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Cause they donít have pineapples :lol: - Naughty Babe They didnít have any muffins :lol: - Naughty Babe 

Type 5: Adaptive Intuition You give the best advice and everyone turns to you whenever they are in a sticky situation. For some reason you have that perfectly honed inner compass which tells you what the best route is. You sometimes have trouble relating to people who don't have your razor-sharp intuition. But, if you work to mend that, you can bridge any gap. Keep on exploring your innermost thoughts, they will guide you well.
    Life is a lot like a p****s - soft, relaxed and hanging free... then a woman makes it hard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Type 4: Empathetic IntuitionYou are a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear, and for that reason people have always opened right up to you. You provide them with the empathy and sympathy they need in hard times and the support and love that they need. Sometimes you have trouble making objective calls because of your need to take everyone's feelings into account. But no one can really fault you for having too big of a heart!
    "NEVER GIVE UP,KEEP TRYING!" ---CAMIE

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Type 4: Empathetic IntuitionYou are a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear, and for that reason people have always opened right up to you. You provide them with the empathy and sympathy they need in hard times and the support and love that they need. Sometimes you have trouble making objective calls because of your need to take everyone's feelings into account. But no one can really fault you for having too big of a heart!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by jjcarter View Post
    Same for me..

13. Thanks jjcarter thanked for this post
    Likes jjcarter liked this post