Thread: Dearest Sympathy to Georgiagirl's family

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail 
    We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl 
    Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl 
    Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang 

Default Dearest Sympathy to Georgiagirl's family

We here at The Shack would like to extend our dearest sympathy to the Westmoreland family.

As many of you know, Tracy Westmoreland aka georgiagirl, was the person who help start The Shack with me.
    This past Sunday she passed away due to complications of heart surgery.
    She will be dearly missed by her friends and family.
    I ask everyone to please just take a min and pray for her family, her kids are taking this very hard.
    There are no words to explain how I feel at this time other than numb.

https://www.mathewsfuneralhome.com/n...y-Westmoreland

☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

RIP.... may her family and friends find peace and comfort in knowing her struggles are finally over. My deepest sympathies, thoughts & prayers go out to her family and all her friends.

So very sorry to hear this... She was on another site l was a member of, very nice Lady.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome and have fun :-) ! - Songbird Cheers to you! - NotSure You are a wonderful friend..Thank you baby girl - JerseyGirl just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl 
    Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble 
    To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble 
    Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang Merry Christmas my sweet girl - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas sister - flashandbang 

So very sorry. I still canít believe this......GG, you were such a sweet person and a great friend to me. I pray that God wraps his loving arms around your family during this difficult time. Rest in paradise Tracy!!!

And a big hug to CT.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thank you - Causingtrouble Good to see you posting some again. - Causingtrouble for helping out. - Causingtrouble Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy New Years - Causingtrouble 
    to slow ya down some in the arcade - Causingtrouble Hope all is going well, I don't hear from you much so just stopping by - Causingtrouble Something to get you out of the arcade for a few mins to post. - Causingtrouble 

OMG, this is such a Shock CT! I know you guys were very close for a long time, I am so sorry to hear this. You and the family are in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Have one on me - Naughty Babe Thanks for being an amazing friend - JerseyGirl Still in the airport waiting ;) - Jewel Because you're a good friend () - Jewel You might like it - BlueSapphire 
    Happy holidays to you and your family! - Jewel Merry Christmas joe & keep singing. - princesspink To our day of wine! - Beauty Chocolate and cream...lick...Happy Valentines Day - sassyangel Happy bday...they didn't have weed :oops: - Naughty Babe 
    known ya a long time..Luv ya my friend - JerseyGirl For your munchies! - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe It hardly compares to the song you sent () thank you - Naughty Babe 
    buying this round - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble For your munchies - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas handsome - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 

Rip to her
    And thoughts to you and her family
    who knew I would be the one your momma warned you about

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

GG was good people. A solid troublemaker, of the best sort. A real sweetheart in a world of chaos and problems in the cyber relationship arena. I didn't get to deal with her too often, but was always glad to learn her perspective on things.

GG, may God bring you peace as you rest in his arms.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Happy Easter my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time! () - CoolHeat kisses - Siren For my beautiful friend! - Lacee Just because you are so sweet - ultimate To start your day. - Causingtrouble 
    For your sweet words - Jewel Just remembering a wonderful person..... - alex1 Just because...... - Lacee Have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year! - princesspink Merry Christmas my sweet friend!! - Lacee 
    Lets celebrate the New Year! - Beauty Help you unwind () - Naughty Babe Just because..... - Lacee Thanks for posting with me - Causingtrouble Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas!  Love ya my sweet friend! - Lacee Drinks for us...Happy Holidays! - Beauty Have a great day! - flashandbang Some bubbly to share ... - Songbird Because you are a sweet friend! - Lacee 

So sad to hear this...She was a real sweet woman!! GG may your rest in GODS loving arms...You were taken way too soon!! May GOD be with your family in this time of sorrow and your family and friends find peace in the wonderful memories you all shared...

Dear GOD....Please wrap your loving arms around those that are hurting, let them feel your love your presence let them know their loved ones are with you resting in your loving arms. This I ask of you my LORD...AMEN!!

8. Likes princesspink liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just cuz you're worth it darlin'.... - Firecat Relax, baby x - Songbird For a love...... - alex1 Because you need a 2nd bottle today xxx - Songbird For breakfast xxx - Songbird 
    Hope something good jumps out of the box!!  Merry Christmas! - princesspink Hope all is well for you. - Causingtrouble It looks like an Apple, but in fact is a Mango :) - NotSure Because I couldnt find Truffle Butter! :D - CoolHeat to get you drunk and naked......lol - Causingtrouble 
    thank you for your kind words - JerseyGirl Just because I didn't know it was there ! - Unfazed Merry Christmas and Happy New year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 
    I so love your post...You rock girl - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day!!! - Antics1313 

Such fond memories of GG, her quick wit and sassy attitude always cheered us up. Everyone who knew her will miss her, CT I'm thinking of you and sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
    In the book of life you can't move ahead unless you turn the page - sometimes that ends a chapter of your life

Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty 
    For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble Cuz weneed a few of these and you made me smile! - Beauty Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Happy Holidays - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas - Antics1313 I like you zee...... - alex1 Happy Valentines day - Antics1313 Don't eat it all at once! - RudeboyUK Cheers..smiles and happiness always - Steadypace 

So shocked. Such a beautiful soul. You will be missed GG.

https://youtu.be/1e6JJLMo5v0

My condolences CT.......
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    to wake you up - Causingtrouble Happy New Year () - Naughty Babe Because you are so super xxx - Songbird Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK Because you've got your heart in the right place xxx - Songbird 
    To share a cuppa and talk - Songbird Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Something you like to be woken up with ... - Songbird So sorry....I pray for your child..... - alex1 Cause you are Superwoman x - Songbird 
    Thank you for coming to me and telling me () you are amazing and thanks for your friendship - JerseyGirl Be strong this Tuesday xxx - Songbird 

Rest In Peace GG . You were loved by many and will be missed . May God comfort your family and friends . KO
    It doesn't take a lot of strength to hang on , it takes a lot of strength to let go . JC Watts