Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dearest Sympathy to Georgiagirl's family

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    They didnít have any blueberries. - Naughty Babe 

Just read this now...so sorry about GG's passing. "God, please continue to comfort her family and friends and bring them peace."

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 
    Happy Holidays Handsome - JerseyGirl always in mine my friend - JerseyGirl Thought you could you use a glass of wine after a long day! - flashandbang I figure I should bring you a cup in bed. - flashandbang Thank you for being so amazing! - flashandbang 

Having been on here not so often last year I just found this today

Rest in peace, Tracy, and thank you for the loving sunshine you have been .