Thread: Welcome AdventurousBore

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    just because - Causingtrouble Happy Mother's Day - JerseyGirl Hope all is well - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas Happy New year...Sorry I messed up first one :) - JerseyGirl 
    just to get the relaxation started.... - Sloop I guess I'll share even though you won't - Causingtrouble To wake you up this morning - Causingtrouble giving you some popcorn even though your mean to me - Causingtrouble To get your morning started - Causingtrouble 
    Love ya sunshine - JerseyGirl Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Here is a little Folgers in your cup. Have a great day sister! - flashandbang Merry Christmas my sweet girl - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas sister - flashandbang 
    You alwasy have mine. You been a great friend for years. Love ya - JerseyGirl you are always in mine... - JazzGrl I thought a new one would be in order after almost 3 years :) - Songbird Your always wanting some - Causingtrouble Welcome back xxx - Songbird 

Default Welcome AdventurousBore

Welcome to the Shack!! Glad to have you with us. Have fun and keep posting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Thanks Lacee! Glad to be here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Welcome back drink for you :) - Songbird To clink glasses with sexy Lyric~* should ya eva cross pathes here :) - Songbird to get the fun started - Causingtrouble A treat to start your week - Steadypace A treasure just like you are () - Songbird 

Welcome!

not feeling it anymore.. SpecialK's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Has bacon, just because your a cool guy. :) - Leilei Happy Birthday () - Naughty Babe They didn't have pain pills. () hope you feel better soon - Naughty Babe always a place in my heart... - JerseyGirl Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and feel better soon! - princesspink 
    Happy holidays K () - Naughty Babe MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET FRIEND - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year too!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! - Jewel Merry Christmas to you, too, sweetie. - elizabeth 
    Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming enjoy :) - JerseyGirl No Message - Bambina My kinda guy - JerseyGirl Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas sweet man - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas - Naughty Babe Cause they donít have pineapples :lol: - Naughty Babe They didnít have any muffins :lol: - Naughty Babe 

Welcome AB!! Hope you find your niche here.. have fun!
    I would do anything for love... even the thing Meat Loaf wouldn't do...

Always wanting Trouble Steadypace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Welcome!
    ~SP

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Thereís a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they canít get away.