Thread: Merry Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK I felt like sharing! - Lacee 
    Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang Happy Birthday! - Lacee 
    Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 You Know Why! - Beauty 
    This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava Just wanted to make you a sandwich! I hope you are having a great day! - flashandbang 

Default Merry Christmas

Hope everyone has or is going to have a very Merry Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2. Likes Steadypace liked this post
    Email or skype..
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    I thought since you gave it up this kind of coffee I could still get you. Hope you having a great day! - flashandbang Thanks for the banter..You are fun - JerseyGirl Sharing my wine - Lacee Something for you to lick ;) - JerseyGirl Enjoy your weekend - JerseyGirl 
    A hot addictive beverage for a hot addictive man. - Ava Thanks, Captain. I needed a pick me up. Here's one for you. - Ava 

Merry Christmas Shackers!
    ~SP