View Poll Results: What worries you about getting older?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Losing my looks

5 8.47%
  • Being dependent on others to take care of me

32 54.24%
  • Pretty much everything

12 20.34%
  • Nothing I'm looking forward to getting older

10 16.95%
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: What worries you the most about getting older?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Christmas!  Hope you are feeling better... - Lacee Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Your coffee with love x - Songbird 
    Happy St. Paddy's Day darlin!!! - princesspink Cheers! - Naughty Babe You shake, I'll milk! - RudeboyUK No Message - Causingtrouble Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 
    Feel better () - Naughty Babe Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 Because .....yes just because - alex1 you have mine - JerseyGirl 
    Merry Christmas beautiful friend - JerseyGirl Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day! - Antics1313 Miss ya my beautiful friend - JerseyGirl 
    Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Causingtrouble 

A lot..but I don't actually worry as in obsess...whats the point! But I do think about it and discuss with my friends who are around my age!

2. Likes Naughty Babe liked this post
    My Brother's Keeper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're thirsty ;) - Jewel Happy TGIF () - Naughty Babe Happy Valebtines Day - Naughty Babe it's 5pm somewhere. :) - SpoiledBrat International Firefighters Day - Naughty Babe 
    Cheers to Us! - Beauty Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Cheers to Us! - Beauty You know! - Beauty have a cookie as I take the win - JerseyGirl 
    You will have mine! - Beauty First round's on me. :) - SpoiledBrat Wanna share it with me? - Beauty Great memories in the park...A&F - Beauty Merry Christmas! - Beauty 

nothing really, well obviously dying jeeze, I have come to terms and passed that day where I was no longer on an engine, that scared the hell out me, damn, I was getting to old for that **** and the day of reckoning went by without a worry, yeah, a tear was shed for the history, but to move onward and upward has been a breath of fresh air for this tired old body lol

" I'm on the frontline, don't worry I'll be fine, the story is just beginning. I say goodbye to my weakness, so long to the regret, and now I see the world through diamond eyes" Shinedown

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

....keeping the alphabet soup out of my long white beard..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Needs no explanation () - Naughty Babe No more cheese - Naughty Babe Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble () () - Naughty Babe Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe 
    Merry Christmas - Beauty 

Dementia

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    If you are not comfortable with yourself, you will never be comfortable with me

6. Likes jjcarter liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 Something cold to lick with your toe ... errrm ...  tongue ;) - Songbird 
    To go with your 70s groove x - Songbird a snack while our working - Causingtrouble Something to enliven your spirits () - Songbird to help you feel better - Causingtrouble Happy Halloween!!! - Antics1313 
    Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Happy Valentines day! - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by bohunkbeast1 View Post
    Dementia

l agree, so hard on the family and lm sure oneself

Put in a nursing home. l've heard some horror stories.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

sore muscles

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Enigma's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe 
    Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat 
    Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble 
    for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble To match the awesome color of your hair :) - Songbird For thinking sleep is the same as work......lol - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Quote Originally Posted by bohunkbeast1 View Post
    Dementia

I agree with you. It's a horrible condition that just messes with your brain, to a point where it destroys the brains cells that makes you forget every day things, your family ...then a point where you forget how to chew and swallow. Just so cruel
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

Cool

What worries me the most?...jeepers, several things...

Canada worries me...I happened upon a history text book at a flea market from Canada and, after reading about that country's colorful history, I concluded they are all very close to going postal...(back away slowly everybody.....very slowly)

England, or perhaps, Great Britain worries me....They keep it a secret, but after a thousand centuries of being isolated on a island, and countless generations of selective inbreeding, they have unusual mutations that the rest of the world doesn't know about....For example: Did you know that the average female citizen of England, has three tit's?....yes, they are coy about releasing this information, but with the abundance of dairy products available there, and the fact they have limited cow-space, there can be no other explanation..

...and don't get me started about all the ways Australia worries me.....whew....
    Last edited by SirGary; 02-28-2019 at 08:43 AM.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    there ya go :) - pvtdancer Thought I'd share..... - Lacee My turn to buy the drinks, boss - junkmail We need popcorn to go with those beers! - Beauty Hoping you can relax a bit this weekend! - SpecialK 
    I felt like sharing! - Lacee Thanks for all your help! - Lacee lots of goodies for my handsome friend - JerseyGirl Lets cuddle - JerseyGirl Happy Birthday dear Mister I hope you have an amazing day! - flashandbang 
    Happy Birthday! - Lacee Happy belated () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas darlin - JerseyGirl Sharing my Pepsi.... - Lacee MerryChristmas! - Antics1313 
    You Know Why! - Beauty This is to help you get through the night! - flashandbang Cheers to you and an end of a very long era! - flashandbang Thank you for being so sweet - SexyTam Thanks! Cheers! - Ava 

who will my kids as advice from

♛ Smile Sparkle Shine ♛ PrincessCharming's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just because x - Songbird How could I forget cake for your b-day?!? Please excuse the oversite () - OopsDidIDoThat Thank you for a great night () - OopsDidIDoThat Let's share a congratulatory burger together!! () - OopsDidIDoThat Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    thank you for all you have done. Hope we see you back. - Causingtrouble Sharing my cake - Causingtrouble :) - Clutch Happy birthday - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble You wanted one, right ;-) ? - Songbird For old times sake ;) - RudeboyUK For a friend - alex1 
    Happy bday () - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas, my friend! - SpecialK to get you drunk - Causingtrouble The last one has gone cold ... - Songbird Here's the first cup, 49 refills are free :)BK - Songbird 

the only thing that worries me is not being able to do things for myself, I'm independent to a fault and not being able to be anymore does bother me
    Hopeless Optimist and Irritating Ray of Sunshine!!

13. Likes Steadypace liked this post