Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life on other planets. Do they exist?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

When I was in England back in 1977 our headmaster stated that life on Jupiter would be tin based instead of carbon based, and that he would be able to produce that kind of life in Auntie Hilda's pressure cooker. Well, actually he claimed it would be possible to produce tin-based molecules behaving like amino acids in that very pressure cooker.

I just don't know if Auntie Hilda would be on Jupiter or Earth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

im quite sure there is life on other planets, although probably not in this solar system. im also not convinced with a lot of the stories that people say. it seems all people that have been abducted are usually drunks or loners

heres a question though, what do you think any extra terrestrial would make of the earth and all the creatures that are on it?
    if i drunk to forget, id forget to drink

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

They would think we were crazy but I bet they would take a shot of tequila!!

Quote Originally Posted by redfive View Post
    im quite sure there is life on other planets, although probably not in this solar system. im also not convinced with a lot of the stories that people say. it seems all people that have been abducted are usually drunks or loners

heres a question though, what do you think any extra terrestrial would make of the earth and all the creatures that are on it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

an inter-galactic **** up, i like the way your thinking...... lol
    if i drunk to forget, id forget to drink

----------
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hell, ET got drunk and he was funny as hell!!

an inter-galactic **** up, i like the way your thinking...... lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    For being you, thanks.. - Jewel Happy Valentine's day! - Jewel I'm offering you one now.  : ) Forgive me. - princesspink Because you have such a wonderful one, yourself. - elizabeth Happy St Pat's Day, sweetie! - elizabeth 
    Yours is made of gold () - Naughty Babe For long, summer days in the hammock. - elizabeth So we can toast! - Jewel For being all the things I said earlier! - Jewel Thank you so much ..you have a heart of gold - JerseyGirl 
    I hope you're up and running in no time () - Jewel too far for a hug, share a glass instead? - pvtdancer Just because I want to give you one () - Jewel I poured you one ;) - Jewel Happy holidays! - Jewel 
    It's  what you are to me a Treasure :) - JerseyGirl Because it's sweet, just like you () - Jewel you always make mine skip a beat - JerseyGirl you deserve a medal every day - JerseyGirl because you have touch my heart so deeply - FNC2010 

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    Hell, ET got drunk and he was funny as hell!!
    Spell six-pack ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

im also not convinced with a lot of the stories that people say. it seems all people that have been abducted are usually drunks or loners

And they all get anal-probed. Don't forget that part.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Of course there is life on ther planets.It's pretty much inevitable to be other form of life out there in the universe.

99% Angel, But Oh that 1% Co-co's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Here is one to drink - Causingtrouble To keep you awake - Causingtrouble From Santa - junkmail 

Oh I believe there is ..

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

To this point the evidence is lacking to support life on other worlds...but recent developments including a strong signal from another solar system and the possible erections of a Dyson Sphere are the best evidence thus far supporting the possibility. Life cannot be a one-off accident here on Earth...but we have no evidence yet.