Total Points
    Donate

Glad you did not raise a hand to her she would have had you nailed lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

OMG... that's all I can say... omg.

Believe me, I am about as open minded as you can get when it comes to immigration. But this time, my cork is fully popped! My head is spinning! Andrew and I went to our condo board meeting tonight... holy crap!

Have any of you ever been in a room full of angry Russians, Poles, Ukrainians and a Lithuainian? Not one of them knew what following an agenda meant and none of them were feeling "heard" so they just yelled louder.

All the board members are Americans and Andrew, the board and I just kept shaking our heads... and saying "Now is not the time for that question" and they would yell some more!

Welcome to America folks!

Now lets all get out there vote for our new board members!

omg......

...we're all screwed.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Causingtrouble's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Because you're a sweetheart - BlueSapphire Your lunch delivery - BlueSapphire Happy Holidays () - Naughty Babe Have a wonderful holiday season! - Jewel Merry Christmas CT !!!  Eat, drink and be merry! - princesspink 
    Merry Christmas, big guy! - SpecialK Coz I can :) - BlueSapphire Test..I think i bought myself an apple first!  LMAO - Beauty Happy Valentine's Day - PrincessCharming Thanks for getting it working again :) - FireFly 
    cause I shouldn't drink the whole bottle :) - pvtdancer Happy Easter! - Jewel For doing a good job! - BlueSapphire all my lingerie :) - JerseyGirl Enjoy! - BlueSapphire 
    A box full of thank you - JerseyGirl Happy Monday. :) - SpoiledBrat Merry Christmas CT and know that you are appreciated for your hard work! - princesspink Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl gave an apple not a gift :)  Merry Christmas again - JerseyGirl 

better you then me, lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagirl View Post
    So I'm assuming you got nowhere? lol
    Oh we got somewhere alright... just not sure we want to be where we got!! They needed a whole slew of volunteers for various comittees. I was the only volunteer to step forward. Andrew and I ended up with a total of 3 positions.

The pool wench has been warned and I will make another attempt at working with her. Only because at this point I have more to lose if I don't. If I have a problem, maybe I should just wait till Andrew gets home from work and he can get rid of her.... might be safer that way.

Darn it, I hate feeling angry!!

I need to develop some coping skills...
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

we moved to the desert almost 5 years ago...we do not have any family here and few aquintances aside from coworkers...music and i work opposite shifts so that our children have a parent around at all times and to save on child care...i know that the decisions we have made are whats best for our family at this time but sometimes it just so redundant and lonely...

when you get bummed out how to ya snap yourself out of it??

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Annie...sounds like you need a vacation...you know there is a bedroom here that has your name written all over it!!!!!!!
    How to hanle the B***h I would have killed her long ago...so I really cant help you there!!!!! Sorry Babes!!!!

Flirtilicious
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Red...I spend most of my time alone...all I can think to do is find one night you and Music can spend some time together and after you put the kids to bed...set something special up for the 2 of you...no kids and just some alone time for you and Music...
    I know that sounds kinda corny...but it really does make it a bit easier to make it through the next week...
    One night a week...it can be heaven!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Where to begin....*sigh* I'll be as brief as I can. It starts off with Dad marrying a woman of similar age to himself after a relatively short courting period (3 months). Well, her daughters don't like it, so at first they start by insulting him at every opportunity. My Dad is the kind of man who has "selective hearing" and just ignored them. To which they turned on me. So I got all the text messges, phone calls etc stating that I have been spreading rumours around where I live about these women.." suchh and such said that you said this....." plus the insults like "your dad is a paedo, flashes kids" etc. After threatening them with a solicitor, it seemed to ease off.....or so I thought.

A few weeks ago, my son( the kindest and most polite kid you'll ever meet!) was accused of pushing over the daughter of one of these women...although nothing came of it...but to cap it all, the worst thing to happen so far, the police knocked on my front door tonight, saying that the same woman is accusing my son of tripping up her son on a bus, to which he supposedly fell forward and bashed his head on a seat and is now calling it assault with supposedly 4 witnesses. Thankfully, they say that there should be CCTV footage from the bus ("should") which will clear his name. But what if there wasn't any CCTV? It'll be his word against these other people.But the police have warned that if there is any more accusations in the future, he'll be taken to the police station for questioning and that we should take this as friendly advice.He's only 15 by the way.

This hassle has been going on since the start of November since the announcement of my Dad getting married to their mum. I'm not sure if I can take any more or wonder what their next plot will be....or what exactly I can do about it....
    Last edited by FireFly; 02-07-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

don't sweat it.....the truth will win out in the end. your son is without blame, and that will show.

the rest? go and enjoy the wedding with a big smile. the most effective revenge is none at all

Enjoy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by FireFly View Post
    Where to begin....*sigh* I'll be as brief as I can. It starts off with Dad marrying a woman of similar age to himself after a relatively short courting period (3 months). Well, her daughters don't like it, so at first they start by insulting him at every opportunity. My Dad is the kind of man who has "selective hearing" and just ignored them. To which they turned on me. So I got all the text messges, phone calls etc stating that I have been spreading rumours around where I live about these women.." suchh and such said that you said this....." plus the insults like "your dad is a paedo, flashes kids" etc. After threatening them with a solicitor, it seemed to ease off.....or so I thought.

A few weeks ago, my son( the kindest and most polite kid you'll ever meet!) was accused of pushing over the daughter of one of these women...although nothing came of it...but to cap it all, the worst thing to happen so far, the police knocked on my front door tonight, saying that the same woman is accusing my son of tripping up her son on a bus, to which he supposedly fell forward and bashed his head on a seat and is now calling it assault with supposedly 4 witnesses. Thankfully, they say that there should be CCTV footage from the bus ("should") which will clear his name. But what if there wasn't any CCTV? It'll be his word against these other people.But the police have warned that if there is any more accusations in the future, he'll be taken to the police station for questioning and that we should take this as friendly advice.He's only 15 by the way.

This hassle has been going on since the start of November since the announcement of my Dad getting married to their mum. I'm not sure if I can take any more or wonder what their next plot will be....or what exactly I can do about it....
    And you can't ask the police to charge THEM with false accusations bringing this to them? I say, that WHEN he is cleared, you have a little talk with the police and have them talk with HER about harassing you and your children.

One step at a time ... (((Huuuuugggggggsssss)))