Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ask a Friend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by FireFly View Post
    Where to begin....*sigh* I'll be as brief as I can. It starts off with Dad marrying a woman of similar age to himself after a relatively short courting period (3 months). Well, her daughters don't like it, so at first they start by insulting him at every opportunity. My Dad is the kind of man who has "selective hearing" and just ignored them. To which they turned on me. So I got all the text messges, phone calls etc stating that I have been spreading rumours around where I live about these women.." suchh and such said that you said this....." plus the insults like "your dad is a paedo, flashes kids" etc. After threatening them with a solicitor, it seemed to ease off.....or so I thought.

A few weeks ago, my son( the kindest and most polite kid you'll ever meet!) was accused of pushing over the daughter of one of these women...although nothing came of it...but to cap it all, the worst thing to happen so far, the police knocked on my front door tonight, saying that the same woman is accusing my son of tripping up her son on a bus, to which he supposedly fell forward and bashed his head on a seat and is now calling it assault with supposedly 4 witnesses. Thankfully, they say that there should be CCTV footage from the bus ("should") which will clear his name. But what if there wasn't any CCTV? It'll be his word against these other people.But the police have warned that if there is any more accusations in the future, he'll be taken to the police station for questioning and that we should take this as friendly advice.He's only 15 by the way.

This hassle has been going on since the start of November since the announcement of my Dad getting married to their mum. I'm not sure if I can take any more or wonder what their next plot will be....or what exactly I can do about it....

First of all...I'm sorry hun, that sounds terrible. People can be so petty and mean, it really amazes me some time.

Some of the best advice that I have ever gotten when dealing with people that are like this is to get an attorney, or at least start consulting with some. People tend to back down when you bring in a professional that will make them look like the vindictive fools that they are.

I don't think you need to threaten them, but being prepared never hurt anyone. The bummer is that your dad is in a snakepit. Sadly you have to protect your kids and family in this. Hopefully he can do the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hi...i've made a few male friends here but no female friends...is there anyone who would like to talk sometime?? i have no female friends at home to vent to or anything...just sometimes need a female perspective on issues that would not ask the guys...?? sorry to sound so serious...just saying
    NaeNae

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hi there...
    Just want to find more friend that I can chat with... :)
    Is there anyone want to chat..? :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

whats the fastest way to get thru 50 posts so I can unleash my wickedness?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Quote Originally Posted by runnermike View Post
    whats the fastest way to get thru 50 posts so I can unleash my wickedness?
    Go to the word games forum......you'll get to 50 in no time at all!
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Hey everyone, I'm new here, just trying to make some friends, girls or guys, makes no difference to me. Only problem is I can only be on here late at night or the very beginning of the morning, which makes making friends Very hard. So if your a night owl like myself drop me a line (once I can open up the private messager that is) Have a great morning/day/night

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Just for you :) x - FireFly Because you are all full of surprises. ) - Leilei Happy Thanksgiving! :) - SpoiledBrat Mwah xx - FireFly Merry Christmas xx - FireFly 
    Have a cookie :) - FireFly Have a slice of my cake :) - FireFly The closest thing to a glass of Bourbon. It's true, you scare me like no other. Cheers - Naughty Babe Happy Birthday xxx - FireFly I hope you have a truly wonderful Christmas  :) - FireFly 
    You are such a dear friend (). That made my day!! - Naughty Babe Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat to wet your whistle in between whispers. - pvtdancer Drink up. :) - SpoiledBrat 
    Filled with goodies :) - JerseyGirl Cuz gosh darnit I just likes ya! - Beauty Lots of goodies for you..Thanks for always making me smile - JerseyGirl because I can't find a bourbon - pvtdancer Early start to the weekend - Causingtrouble 

Quote Originally Posted by FeyEchantments View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new here, just trying to make some friends, girls or guys, makes no difference to me. Only problem is I can only be on here late at night or the very beginning of the morning, which makes making friends Very hard. So if your a night owl like myself drop me a line (once I can open up the private messager that is) Have a great morning/day/night
    We have a few night owls and a lot of early morning folks, we have several international folks in vastly different time zones !

8. Likes FireFly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Quote Originally Posted by FeyEchantments View Post
    Nice to meet you Fey. It doesn't look like you accept friend request otherwise I would have sent one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
    Nice to meet you Fey. It doesn't look like you accept friend request otherwise I would have sent one.
    Her post counts needs to be at 50 or more to be able to receive friend requests...
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Flirt in Training
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Thay say, every 7 years people loose around 10 friends. I think its true. I tried to keep all my friends from school, from university, from my childhood, but sometimes its impossible and we are alone again. Thanks to internet - we can try to find new friends here or even girlfriend or boyfriend.
    Good luck to everybody)!