Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: To Cheat or Not to Cheat

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    baked for you my friend - JerseyGirl 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

I do appreciate your thoughts and I understood your post clearly. I agree with much of what you said actually, I really do! I feel as if I have made you defend your stance and that was not my intention! I do not have a lot of examples of the good happy marriages working out with playtime here, but I do have a few!

Because of that I feel generalities are a little unfair mostly because as a member I read a post and think "Hey that's not me! Please don't generalize and label us all!!" But don't get me wrong I am no hypocrite as I am sure I have posted generalities! I just think its good to say "some people" and not "all people or everyone" because this is the Shack and not the other sites. Like you, a lot of us are here because the other sites were not what we were looking for and this is a bit of a safe haven!

And there truth is there are couples that are into the swinging lifestyle that are strong loving couples, they just like having sex with diffrent partners. On a diffrent site, more designed for kinky folk, I made friends with a woman that was an adult film performer. Her husband would go with her to filming. They also were very active in thier lifestyle community.

Even in a good marriage you can be seeking something you can't nessary find in the marriage, for swinngers its variety. Even when they do it together.amd are fully aware of it. The couples I known to be on these sites, did it a little to spice things up and have fun. Wanting something outside the marriage with the knowledge of your spouse isn't cheating but it is finding an experince out side the marriage.

2. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes jjcarter, Beauty liked this post
    Custom Igloo Builder princesspink's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Merry Christmas and a happy 2016! - Jewel Because I can now and I we would have so much fun drinking together! - Beauty You look thirsty lol - BlueSapphire Have a glass and give me the rest ... :) - Songbird Congrats on your reaching 20,000 posts - Naughty Babe 
    to keep you awake - Causingtrouble To go with our chocolate! - Beauty This is the only salty...it will have to do!  Hugz - Beauty Next Friday....take me for a ride and we'll celebrate...what...do we need a reason - alex1 Thanks for your funny post love reading them - JerseyGirl 
    No, we don't need to have something special to celebrate......just....L'chaim'..... - alex1 while you enjoy the fire - JerseyGirl We don't need no stinkin lettuce! - Beauty For touching up your makeup after a smacker lol - Sloop a wee christmas gift for you lol - Sloop 
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - JerseyGirl Merry Christmas!!! - Antics1313 Merry Xmas () - Naughty Babe Happy New Year Sweet Friend! - Beauty to help your gut - Causingtrouble 

We all cheat in one sense of the word......I mean I cheat when I see that last slice of cake and just have to take a bite......

The serious note to this is that while I am married to a pretty amazing guy, I tend to get bored or perhaps it is that damned over-active imagination I have. But I do have my boundaries and how I choose to use those boundaries tends to keep my attitude liberal........
    Stop right there. I have your nose. If you ever want to see it again follow my instructions
    exactly. And no cops.

4. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes SirGary, jjcarter, Beauty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    because I messed up and can admit it lol - JerseyGirl 

In the end its all a matter of perspective....I mean who cares what others think, it is what you think...you can hide from others, can't hide from yourself.

I tried playing hide and seek alone it is hard.
    Last edited by Stargazer; 09-08-2016 at 07:51 AM.
    Ask me and I will tell, tell me so I don't have to ask

6. Likes Beauty, princesspink liked this post
    ☆☆I'm just hanging out☆☆ jjcarter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    welcome and hope you enjoy the Shack - Causingtrouble Just because ... - Songbird Because you will totally need one after today, and here they are cheaper than elsewhere ;-) - Songbird Because you ... - Songbird ... were asking for more ... :-) - Songbird 
    Because you deserve one ... and it's unleaded as we are saying here ;) - Songbird For making me laugh! - NotSure Merry Christmas - Antics1313 Happy Valentines Day - Antics1313 

Quote Originally Posted by Beauty View Post

I do appreciate your thoughts and I understood your post clearly. I agree with much of what you said actually, I really do! I feel as if I have made you defend your stance and that was not my intention! I do not have a lot of examples of the good happy marriages working out with playtime here, but I do have a few!

Because of that I feel generalities are a little unfair mostly because as a member I read a post and think "Hey that's not me! Please don't generalize and label us all!!" But don't get me wrong I am no hypocrite as I am sure I have posted generalities! I just think its good to say "some people" and not "all people or everyone" because this is the Shack and not the other sites. Like you, a lot of us are here because the other sites were not what we were looking for and this is a bit of a safe haven!
    I understand what your saying...thanks for the reps! I see you can read between the lines...

8. Thanks Beauty thanked for this post
    Likes Beauty liked this post
    Florida, North Carolina, and sometimes New Hampshire
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    Restraining is thirsty work. :) - SpoiledBrat can't find a remote,,so here's a sandwich ;) - pvtdancer Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Have a PB & J on me, made special for ya. - elizabeth Thanks for noticing my year of debauchery lol - sassyangel 
    Have a green beer on me! - elizabeth Happy and naughty holidays ;) - Jewel Merry Christmas! - SpecialK Because!!! - Beauty For your lady, to honor her memory and your love for her. Many hugs to you sweetie. - elizabeth 
    hold on to happy memories of your time together, sending love x - pvtdancer For a simply amazing guy, Merry Christmas! - princesspink 

If I cheat with a cheater, does that double negative mean we're not cheating?...*hopeful*

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

It didn't make me feel better when i did it. It didn't fix the HUGE problems in our marriage. In fact it just allowed us both to be stuck longer than we should have been. I personally won't do it again. I'm a different person when I'm in a relationship with respect and my needs are met. Plus, to be honest I'm super lazy and all that sneaking around to maintain a second relationship is just too much effort when I got it going on at home now.

I get it though. When you tell someone with limited finances, kids, a life built together and they are just missing that little spark in their life- that little thang that puts a spring in your step....I get why people do it. I know why I did it. At the time of course.