Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Write Some Poetry!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket FireFly's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

I see your face when I am dreaming.
    That's why I always wake up screaming.
    Please vote :)

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

the moon is bright

you give me such a fright

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Roses are red, violets are blue,
    I musta been drunk when I chose you.
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

you are like the sunset

all red and upset

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate
    No Message - PrincessCharming Merry Christmas! - Divinity sharing my cake - Causingtrouble Sorry to read your heartbroken ($ - Naughty Babe Merry Christmas - Naughty Babe 
    Just for you. :) - SpoiledBrat Happy New Year's - Causingtrouble Happy Valentines Day - Naughty Babe Just cuz - Firecat Happy Mother's Day!!! - sexylily 
    Happy birthday - Naughty Babe For you on your birthday - Firecat Hope you had a wonderful birthday. - SpoiledBrat Relax ... just do it ... x - Songbird I remember when you quit. Congrats on your 5year milestone () - Naughty Babe 
    Thanks for your help FF, you're a lil treasure ;) - junkmail Happy birthday () - Naughty Babe for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble for what is about to happen with the upgrade - Causingtrouble to help wake you up - Causingtrouble 
    AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FireFly Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - FireFly 

I thought that I could love no other --
    that is until I met your brother.

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

My heart belongs to you forever
    The rest of my body belongs to her
    (_E=mc2_)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I want to feel your sweet embrace;
    But put that paper bag on your face.

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

My feelings for you no words can tell,
    Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'

Top List Ranking

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

I feel your body next to me

only because you had a pee

Post Thanks / Like
    Bank
    Total Points
    Donate

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
    That describes everything you are not

Top List Ranking